Search the forum,

Discuss USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did Trump do a good Job as President.

• No

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Yes but he was a bit of a loose cannon (said stupid stuff).

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No better or worse than Obama

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Just going to start a thread regarding USA politics and recent events as well as events related to and preceding Trump's presidency.

So Ill start with a poll -
Trumps main appeal was he wasn't a politician unfortunately he couldn't do a lot of thing because he wasn't a politician.

Having said that he only lost to the most energetic, charismatic and popular presidential candidate of all time, receiving more votes than any other in history.?

Pre-Covid their economy was doing well with unemployment down. He did say some silly things but his policies seemed to pay off.

Biden promised a lot to the unions and has just cancelled several high expense projects that the unions were counting on... ?

On Biden's first day he sign several EO's that ruined 70'000 jobs and cost the US over 1.5 trillion.

This related to the halting of an Keystone XL pipeline construction damaging whole communities and relations with Canada
The stopping of the border wall construction which will see all the issues Trump had reduce resurface - child trafficking, drug trafficking and illegals.
The trillion plus economic loss by rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement is an iffy one because its complex, but it is still a financial hit on US economics.

Not bad going for his first day in office.

If you think that this won't affect the UK then think again, he is signing executive orders to import more oil from the middle east while sending out troops that Trump brought home, this will see oil price rapidly rise as false flag wars are created, oil demand rises and production is deliberately limited to serve the interests of big ech and shareholders.

On Biden's first day he sign several EO's that ruined 70'000 jobs and cost the US over 1.5 trillion.

This related to the halting of an Keystone XL pipeline construction damaging whole communities and relations with Canada
The stopping of the border wall construction which will see all the issues Trump had reduce resurface - child trafficking, drug trafficking and illegals.
The trillion plus economic loss by rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement is an iffy one because its complex, but it is still a financial hit on US economics.

Not bad going for his first day in office.

If you think that this won't affect the UK then think again, he is signing executive orders to import more oil from the middle east while sending out troops that Trump brought home, this will see oil price rapidly rise as false flag wars are created, oil demand rises and production is deliberately limited to serve the interests of big ech and shareholders.
Obviously a lot of right wing websites can no longer operate as freely as they once did. I understand alternatives have to be found. Never expected the "Electriciansforum" to be one though.

Trump was an unpleasant narcissistic individual that only cared about himself. He talked about "draining the swamp" but simply appointed his own breed of yes-men to further fill the swamp. He tried to buddy-up to leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un, even going against his own intelligence agency's advice of Russia.

There are some aspects of his time that I would say were justified, such as standing up to China, but that is not enough to compensate for the rest of his time.

I'm sure that is all far right racist fake news and will be debunked by the BBC's fact checking department.
Believe it or not most of the fact checking sites rose during Trump's presidency and were created and staffed by left wing ideologists to try drive away the narrative of damaging material against the left, all the main global social platforms are driving left wing ideology while suppressing conservative views hence we saw Trump erased from Twitter for a lame excuse, those platforms that did not abide to this rule were wiped of the face of the earth with wild claims like Parler simply because it allow the freedoms of speech that left wing platforms are now suppressing.
I have declassified files on everything that will make your eyes water if you knew, because some of it is against the Biden's IE Joe Biden and his Son Hunter you will get banned for posting it on YT FB or Twitter even though it is not contested but factual truth, however if you print any BS about Trump's family they will let it go viral without a blink of the eye.
PS - think of some of the worst stuff that circles the internet and you are coming close to what was on the hard drives of Hunter Biden, why is this not spreading like wildfire across the news though.. well we all know why and is yet more evidence of media bias.

@pc1966

Assume that is a jovial dig at me, if you saw the video footage that I have you don't need a conspiracy frog to know what you are seeing, it is easy to cast and call out people but until you see the evidence for yourself you are basing it on nothing but your own opinion.
Unfortunately I can't post links to or digress too much info on here, I wouldn't want to put Dan in an awkward position but you can find it if you look for recently declassified FBI and CIA material, it is legally in the public domain now but there is a ongoing attempt to scrub it out... most of it is unrelated to this and even goes back to JFK and UFO sightings and what the CIA/FBI made of it all and the evidence they had so if your interested in any of that I'll post a link to some of that stuff.

Reading some of it shows little to nothing special, just internal investigations that lead nowhere but stuff like JFK has you questioning everything we were told by the then government and media.

To me any economic benefits he created were by far overshadowed by his total lack of compassion for anyone that didn't suit him. We talk about all this other stuff but what the heck has happened to simple human decency and respect for others?. As long as the economy is doing ok never mind who or what you tread on to get there. Not the way I want to be for sure and no, that doesn't make me a leftie snowflake

@Paul L

We are not saying anyone is a 'leftie snowflake' , the ideology I reference when I say that is far left, marxist and communist in foundation.
The Far Left is to the left what the far right is to the right, it reflect on the left and right respectively but is not condoned by them or supported.

Snowflake is a term applied to people of both political spectrums who are too easily offended and need safe spaces and a list of 200 genders to make everyone happy in their world, the reason it is often applied more to the left is it is statistically evident that younger people more often vote left wing parties as the education system they come out of is left wing biased, it tends to be the case that by mid to late 20's that left wing support flips to the right as they also by then have real world experience and make a judgement based on that.
This is not the case for everyone but statistically the trend.

Last edited:
Believe it or not most of the fact checking sites rose during Trump's presidency and were created and staffed by left wing ideologists to try drive away the narrative of damaging material against the left, all the main global social platforms are driving left wing ideology while suppressing conservative views hence we saw Trump erased from Twitter for a lame excuse, those platforms that did not abide to this rule were wiped of the face of the earth with wild claims like Parler simply because it allow the freedoms of speech that left wing platforms are now suppressing.
I have declassified files on everything that will make your eyes water if you knew, because some of it is against the Biden's IE Joe Biden and his Son Hunter you will get banned for posting it on YT FB or Twitter even though it is not contested but factual truth, however if you print any BS about Trump's family they will let it go viral without a blink of the eye.
PS - think of some of the worst stuff that circles the internet and you are coming close to what was on the hard drives of Hunter Biden, why is this not spreading like wildfire across the news though.. well we all know why and is yet more evidence of media bias.

I know pal, I'm being facetious.

The truth is you could have a video of Joe sacrificing kids to satan, it wouldn't matter. No one will journalist will report it, no law enforcement will investigate it and no court will try it.

Welcome to the clown world, up is down, lies are truth and an eighty year old man can become president, campaigning from his basement.

I generally agreed with most things he DID, i usually grimaced at most things he said.

In my view he had the right approach to:
1. Dealing with illegal immigration
2. Dealing with Nato contributions
3. Dealing with WHO - *ucking waste of space
4. Dealing with China
5. Dealing with Globalisation.
6. Dealing with foreign "enemies"
7. Dealing with CNN (that really did make me laugh)
8 Dealing with Climate Change nonsense "agreement"

I also sympathised with his reaction to postal voting , in fact both in the UK and i guess in the US voting is woefully open to fraud and mass manipulation which largely favours the lefties, anyone remember Peterborough ?

I try not to listen to certain things, knowing how the media can spin things in or out of favour....

but there is live video footage of Mr Trump opening his mouth and shoving his foot in it.
His Covid suggestion of injecting disinfectant was posed as a question, but somebody somewhere will take him seriously... or did they? Did a woman really die from doing this, or is that false?

Reading some of it shows little to nothing special, just internal investigations that lead nowhere but stuff like JFK has you questioning everything we were told by the then government and media.
I always question what the government and media tell me, but equally I see a lot of conspiracy theories and the folk that follow them, including some of my friends, and I weep.

In particular there are a specific few that I happen to have rather more inside knowledge that most and I can see they are complete and utter -------s. Now it does not follow that ALL are complete BS, but it justifies my own adherence to Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor.

It seems we live in an age where folk end up in one camp or another and they believe all that is said in justification of their own beliefs to the exclusion of reason and sense. I can accept and respect view to the left and to the right that make sense even if I do not subscribe to them myself. But what we are seeing now is simply BS and Trump was the biggest proponent of all with the "alternate facts" and "fake news" excuse for everything that did not make him look good or he did not agree with.

What is worrying is the company that is linked to the US counting machines is linked to another company which supplied the voting machines that are now in use in London.
The evidence of corruption I have personally seen regarding the USA leaves me in no doubt it was a targeted mass fraud attack on the swing states of the USA, the media is actually playing it smart and so are legal council when they say they have not seen any evidence of fraud, they probably haven't because the courts have been stonewalling the evidence from ever getting to be put in front of judge and jury, so technically they can say they haven't seen any.
Having said that, this legal fight has not disappeared, there is court orders now been placed on some counties to force a full audit, even with this order in force they are still stonewalling and looking for ways to get out of it.
Imagine if the estimate 160,000 - 300,000 votes in this contended state are proven fraudulent, it would scupper the whole election and a political uprising would occur.

Watch this space and especially the military response, Trump is smarter than many give him credit and things are about to get interesting.

PS did anyone see the military all turn their back on Biden when he passed in the car... I doubt you did as the media didn't want that to be seen.

Pointless thread.

He's gone. Couldn't self tan properly, couldn't make a speech as a politician to save his life, until he told his supporters to storm government buildings.

Might as well start a Flat Earth thread.
Re' tan - agree
Re' speech - agree to some extent but he didn't tell anyone to storm capital hill, the media and democrats said that, Capital Hill was stormed while Trump had 20mins of speech left at a location 40mins away, the people who arrived from that speech were over an hour late for that event, like I said in another thread, it has already been established and people have been charged that it was orchestrated by BLM and Antifa activists who had planned it for over a week, but like I keep saying, the media do not want that narrative to come out given they have been hating on Trump for 4yrs.

PS what is this about Flat Earth... you saying it isn't flat?

What is worrying is the company that is linked to the US counting machines is linked to another company which supplied the voting machines that are now in use in London.
The evidence of corruption I have personally seen regarding the USA leaves me in no doubt it was a targeted mass fraud attack on the swing states of the USA, the media is actually playing it smart and so are legal council when they say they have not seen any evidence of fraud, they probably haven't because the courts have been stonewalling the evidence from ever getting to be put in front of judge and jury, so technically they can say they haven't seen any.
Having said that, this legal fight has not disappeared, there is court orders now been placed on some counties to force a full audit, even with this order in force they are still stonewalling and looking for ways to get out of it.
Imagine if the estimate 160,000 - 300,000 votes in this contended state are proven fraudulent, it would scupper the whole election and a political uprising would occur.

Watch this space and especially the military response, Trump is smarter than many give him credit and things are about to get interesting.

PS did anyone see the military all turn their back on Biden when he passed in the car... I doubt you did as the media didn't want that to be

Just be careful what you believe.

There is an awful lot of misinformation from many angles.

Trump supporters optimistically posting videos that don't show what the purport.

Anti-Trump forces posting deliberately misleading videos to later debunk and discredit the "idiots" that believed them.

The number of "bombshells" I've seen that turn out to be damp squibs on investigating is worrying.

Having said all that Trump won that election by a landslide.

BLM and Antifa involvement in insurrection is fake news circulated by right wing websites. Also a major flaw in the fact that the lack of response to calls for reinforcement suggests some of those in charge in the military were Trump supporters as intimated in the first post. Ironically, military facing away from motorcade could actually be standard security protocol as in the UK. You watch the bloody crowd for threats not gaze wistfully at those driving past.
Don’t worry about our voting system being corrupt. It already is and with planned boundary changes it will be even more corrupt. Sooner we go to proportional representation the better.

@GBDamo
I am very cautious for that reason, I didn't listen to 3rd hand reports, I watched open public meetings over the voter fraud allegations and drew my own conclusions, the back turning was filmed numerous times, even in some mainstream media some of the soldiers have their backs turned as a deliberate act of disrespect because they simply couldn't filter it all out of the coverage.
With regards to the military, this run deeper than the election, Biden is alleged to have leaked information of secret military personal and movements which led to a whole team of seals and other military personnel been shot down and killed back in his vice president days, like I said earlier, watch this space regarding the military, from what I hear from good sources who are often pretty accurate we will see some development within the next month or two which might rock the boat big style.

BLM and Antifa involvement in insurrection is fake news circulated by right wing websites. Also a major flaw in the fact that the lack of response to calls for reinforcement suggests some of those in charge in the military were Trump supporters as intimated in the first post. Ironically, military facing away from motorcade could actually be standard security protocol as in the UK. You watch the bloody crowd for threats not gaze wistfully at those driving past.
Don’t worry about our voting system being corrupt. It already is and with planned boundary changes it will be even more corrupt. Sooner we go to proportional representation the better.
How is it fake when they have arrested and charged BLM and Antifa members, look up John Sullivan's arrest, one of the first they convicted, here is the story albeit the mail but I can't post the footage here given the content as it shows the killing of that women which we cannot show here.

At trial the social media posts reveal he was organising large groups and they were all kitted out for violence and just added a Trump hat and flag for effect.

Still intrigued by the voter fraud allegations. Numerous court hearings, we’ll funded but no actual evidence produced to support. What about the US postal service obstructing the postal vote on Trumps directions.

How is it fake when they have arrested and charged BLM and Antifa members, look up John Sullivan's arrest, one of the first they convicted, here is the story albeit the mail but I can't post the footage here given the content as it shows the killing of that women which we cannot show here.

At trial the social media posts reveal he was organising large groups and they were all kitted out for violence and just added a Trump hat and flag for effect.

For that I read, rent a mob youth likes to turn up for riots etc like BLM, and Capitol Hill invasion arrested. If the events happened the other way round he’d be accused of being a right wing Trump supporter. Spin by the right wing Daily Mail. If any more evidence comes to light as to his being involved in a left wing conspiracy I’ll stand corrected. Good thing is, he was arrested.

Still intrigued by the voter fraud allegations. Numerous court hearings, we’ll funded but no actual evidence produced to support. What about the US postal service obstructing the postal vote on Trumps directions.
59 cases were brought before various US courts and not a single case was heard.

Its not that they had no evidence its that the courts used legal technicalities to avoid having to hear the cases.

All the cases were refused hearing for one of, Laches, Standing or Grounds.

Laches;- That you've waited too long to bring your case.

Standing;- That you have suffered sufficiently from the law breaking to bring the case.

Grounds; A lot more complex but essentially that a law has been broken.

Lin Wood had a full house where he challenged changes made to the Georgia election system and the case was thrown out on Grounds, no law had been broken. The case was resubmitted after the election and was thrown out on Standing, as a none Georgia resident he had no loss in law. Finally when the case was resubmitted including Georgia residents as plaintiffs, the case was thrown out on Laches, they'd waited too long.

So to recap, it is inaccurate to claim there was no evidence it is fact that no court would hear the evidence.

You're more than welcome to prove me wrong.

@LastManOnline

Given I am guilty in part of doing this myself then I have no issue as long as it isn't a extremist group as such.
We are open to all political views but if one is to make claims we ask that you can substantiate them with citations and evidence where relevant, if you have nothing specific to back a view up then word it in a way where we know you are just given your personal opinion.
If you are hosting a political thread it would be good to establish which side you sit on from the off.

Last edited:
@FatAlan

Yes just as GBdamo expresses and relative to what I said before, all the evidence exists but the court system is deliberately stonewalling procedure, unlike the UK the US courts are weighted more by political opinion than actual law, the conclusion of any political case will more often than not fall to whoever has political favour in the system. This is been what has blocked evidence for been admitted and evidence been collected throughout the last 12weeks.

@GBDamo
the back turning was filmed numerous times, even in some mainstream media some of the soldiers have their backs turned as a deliberate act of disrespect because they simply couldn't filter it all out of the coverage.

Have you interviewed the troops and confirmed they all did it as an act of disrespect?

If your declassified files are as reliable as the statement I've quoted then you should bin it all now.
The National Guard were there to guard Biden, not to look at him.
Some were facing the road, some were facing away,, to watch for any trouble behind.
It's standard military practice, have you never heard the term "Watch my Back"?

Have you interviewed the troops and confirmed they all did it as an act of disrespect?

If your declassified files are as reliable as the statement I've quoted then you should bin it all now.
Some were facing the road, some were facing away,, to watch for any trouble behind.
Even as a fully signed up conspiriloon flat earther, I'm inclined to believe what you say to be the most likely explanation.

Just to add, dismissing all declassified material on account of a personal opinion on an unrelated topic is a logical fallacy, makes no sense.

@FatAlan

Yes just as GBdamo expresses and relative to what I said before, all the evidence exists but the court system is deliberately stonewalling procedure, unlike the UK the US courts are weighted more by political opinion than actual law, the conclusion of any political case will more often than not fall to whoever has political favour in the system. This is been what has blocked evidence for been admitted and evidence been collected throughout the last 12weeks.
Where is this blocked evidence then? You can bet your bottom dollar Trump would have made sure it would have surfaced one way or another. Clutching at straws?

The declassified material does not reflect on the troops and the inauguration, Trump had kind of left by then, now so hard is info to find on this matter that even I have to speculate, why 25,000 troops and 1000's of local law enforcements and secret service?
From what I can gather that amount of troops was not requested in such numbers but more so stationed by the pentagon and given it's military instructions and movements it is impossible to get any info on it especially relating to this event and how recent it was.
Given that in 2009 Obama sent 30,000 more troops in Afghanistan due to the threat level of a post war zone you really have to ask why 25,000 in domestic virtual event?
It is totally unrealistic that the dem's would request such a large amount, 5,000 is more than enough for a virtual inauguration, it was very difficult to get in and out of DC by all accounts on the day so how we justify 25,000 is just mind boggling and even the media on both sides were confused.

I speculate something was planned or expected to go down on that day and it didn't for some reason, now either a high level threat we haven't been privy to was incoming and numbers on the ground made the threat (if a large group of activists) change their minds or ... the military were actually planning something themselves but they changed their minds for some unknown reason... it could even be something else but what I don't buy is there were just there in such numbers for nothing more than show of force.

PS the video of the guards turning their back is disputed with one side saying one thing and the other saying another thing, what does not make sense is why does the car drive past single filed soldiers for a good distance all facing the car and not scoping the rear like you suggest would be normal then we get to a group all facing away and about 4 lines deep, surely only the rear guard would be looking out the other way and not all 4 tiers if your suggestion was right.
The national guards comments are at most protecting their own arses for their guards disrespectful nature. If this was normal to secure the perimeter then we would have seen it throughout the line of soldiers earlier in the drive past but that was simply not the case at all.

Last edited:
Where is this blocked evidence then? You can bet your bottom dollar Trump would have made sure it would have surfaced one way or another. Clutching at straws?
Its all over the Internet if you really want to find it you can, whether you want to believe it is entirely up to you.

We live in a post truth world we have our facts and they have theirs.

It is almost impossible to satisfy an opposing view anymore as any source will be treated as tainted.

It all comes down to whether you are searching for the truth or seeking to defend your position.

For me the evidence is abundant and compelling which, unfortunately, is moot as none of it will ever see the inside of a court.

It confirms my belief that there are certain people that should be kept well away from the internet! The problem is that it allows like minded people to communicate with others and allows them to feed of each other, amplifying and reinforcing ridiculous beliefs until they believe their own propaganda.
I have a brother in law who fits this perfectly.

What's Sullivan got to do with Antifa, BLM, or the left in general? He's a self confessed insurgent.
He is facing charges as part of the BLM from events of last year, I would take what he says with a very big pinch of salt, he isn't exactly a figure of truth, I relate him to the former mentioned groups because his social media communication were to these groups, I don't care if he says he is the messiah, all I know is he is definitely a naughty boy and the Key point is he was not a trump supporter which is where I was going with that as the media made out t was all trump supporters been violent.

Yes, faces charges from a BLM event, and he faces charges from a Trump supporting event. I could say he's a Trump supporter masquerading as a supporter of, and infiltrating a BLM event.

Yes, faces charges from a BLM event, and he faces charges from a Trump supporting event. I could say he's a Trump supporter masquerading as a supporter of, and infiltrating a BLM event.
Yes you make a very good point, but he has form and his own family have give a lengthy extensive interview, his Brother James Sullivan who actually is very grounded explains the problems he has caused the family and he suspects he is mentally ill, he does his best to help his brother and pick up the mess he leaves and from all his discussions it is clear John Sullivan is Left wing ideology so we can forget that he might be a Trump supporter.. James Sullivan actually is a Trump fan ironically.

He whipped up the crowd at a right wing protest. He whipped up the crowd at a left wing protest. He's neither left nor right, he claims to be an insurgent - someone who aims to bring down the government, any government.
I was a university student in the early '70s, and am no stranger to the odd protest march, demonstration, or sit in, and these people would try to infiltrate then, just as now.

There has been over 100 arrests with more to come, seems strange to pin the assertion of the riot being organized by antifa and BLM to one man with very tenuous links to BLM. This Washington Post article gives a broader view.

Here’s another Washington post link to some of the others arrested. A quick search on the names will give you an idea of the instigators. affiliations.

As said by others, it would be normal security protocol, for law enforcement to face away from the person being protected. In this instance, it looks strange because there are no crowds.

Nahaku McFadden, media operations chief for the National Guard Bureau of Public Affairs, confirmed to Reuters via email that the video shows routine protocol for this type of duty.

“These National Guardsmen were on duty with a mission to protect the president against potential threats,” she said. “Some are facing out to ensure the safety of all.’’ (Reuters)

As to why there were ‘25000 military & 1000’s of law enforcement‘, cos the Yanks can. After their embarrassing event at the Capitol, the Inauguration was going to happen come what may, with no large scenes of decent.

Too much rubbish being spouted about this, like the Vice President swore the oath on her handbag!

Just shows that we are in extremely dangerous times with multiple information sources with no real way of knowing what is true. I suppose its always been the case with MSM and the term "propaganda'. I deleted the Daily Mail app years ago I don't really read any of the MSM newspapers. The BBC is now more tightly controlled by the government. Journalists appear to be very restricted and are very weak in holding the government to account. Probably has always been the case but nowadays information, true or false, gets out instantly. Which ever way you look at it we are being played, manipulated, conditioned. Big brother is well and truly here.

@Andy B -

There were plenty of trump supporters who entered the building, that I do not dispute, it really doesn't help that security actually opened the side doors up to allow them in either, my claim and one where I gave an example of was that the violence and forced entry to Capitol Hill was not spontaneous to Trump's speech down the road because

A- it still had 20mins left to go when the break in started
B- those at the speech would have been 1hr late yet we see Pelosi trying to blame it on Trump's speech and his crowd.

Several of the people arrested who have been found to be part of the violent acts and were tooled up for violence were linked to other organisation and not Trump supporters even though they acted like they were, John Sullivan did not orchestrate the whole event, I never claimed that to be the case, I simply said he was one of many arrested that had preplanned the violence.
What we do know now is the FBI was well aware 1 week before this that there were groups intent in causing disruption and violence, the strange thing is why did they not prepare for it then, the railings were lax, the security was minimal and we even saw them assist the entry of Capitol Hill.
Within 24hrs Pelosi sets out to impeach Trump again without hearing, witness statements or normal legal procedure, this is unheard of and demonstrates a blatant disregard for legal process or for the constitutional rights of the Trump either as the president or a private citizen, the only reason you push for impeachment like this with trial is because you already know he is not guilty which has now been shown by FBI feedback that it was prestaged attack.

Most of the people in the building who were later arrested are simply on trespass charges as they were not violent in anyway and just looked like tourists taking pictures if you watch the footage, these were more than likely mainly the real Trump supporters, I dare say the odd one did get caught in the violence and is guilty but it is unlikely we will see the same Trump supporters been linked to a preemptive strike on Capitol Hill as we are seeing with groups of Antifa and BLM supporters arrested.

In Sullivans footage it is clear the security are even helping them in some areas directing them to the rooms they are looking for, opening doors and barriers outside... from the footage of just one person you really have to ask yourself if this was staged at a higher level than the rioters on the ground because it is evident in a lot of the footage that they were more or less standing down and even guiding the flow of people deeper into the main chambers. However this is my opinion from personally watching the video footage of some of the activists like John Sullivan.. take what you will from the footage yourself but it definitely does leave you with bigger questions than you had before you see it.

This sums it up:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-201043_Google.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 21
@Andy B -

There were plenty of trump supporters who entered the building, that I do not dispute, it really doesn't help that security actually opened the side doors up to allow them in either, my claim and one where I gave an example of was that the violence and forced entry to Capitol Hill was not spontaneous to Trump's speech down the road because

A- it still had 20mins left to go when the break in started
B- those at the speech would have been 1hr late yet we see Pelosi trying to blame it on Trump's speech and his crowd.

Several of the people arrested who have been found to be part of the violent acts and were tooled up for violence were linked to other organisation and not Trump supporters even though they acted like they were, John Sullivan did not orchestrate the whole event, I never claimed that to be the case, I simply said he was one of many arrested that had preplanned the violence.
What we do know now is the FBI was well aware 1 week before this that there were groups intent in causing disruption and violence, the strange thing is why did they not prepare for it then, the railings were lax, the security was minimal and we even saw them assist the entry of Capitol Hill.
Within 24hrs Pelosi sets out to impeach Trump again without hearing, witness statements or normal legal procedure, this is unheard of and demonstrates a blatant disregard for legal process or for the constitutional rights of the Trump either as the president or a private citizen, the only reason you push for impeachment like this with trial is because you already know he is not guilty which has now been shown by FBI feedback that it was prestaged attack.

Most of the people in the building who were later arrested are simply on trespass charges as they were not violent in anyway and just looked like tourists taking pictures if you watch the footage, these were more than likely mainly the real Trump supporters, I dare say the odd one did get caught in the violence and is guilty but it is unlikely we will see the same Trump supporters been linked to a preemptive strike on Capitol Hill as we are seeing with groups of Antifa and BLM supporters arrested.

In Sullivans footage it is clear the security are even helping them in some areas directing them to the rooms they are looking for, opening doors and barriers outside... from the footage of just one person you really have to ask yourself if this was staged at a higher level than the rioters on the ground because it is evident in a lot of the footage that they were more or less standing down and even guiding the flow of people deeper into the main chambers. However this is my opinion from personally watching the video footage of some of the activists like John Sullivan.. take what you will from the footage yourself but it definitely does leave you with bigger questions than you had before you see it.
I not I watched the same video footage then; I saw many people demonstrating violence, trying to smash down doors, one unfortunately shot, a police was killed, dozens more injured & property was damaged. That’s hardly acting like tourists.

It seems the department responsible for the buildings security, were totally unprepared, and initially declined support. I believe some of those in charge have resigned.

Reply to USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net