Search the forum,

Discuss Useless fact of the day post!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mine usually last about 5 minutes then the pencil fairy takes them for recycling
The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.

The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.

Same amount that are looking for the baked bean
It is impossible to lick you elbow.

i just tried,failed and am now wondering how many more idiots like me have done the same
icon7.png

Women take clothing on holiday which will never get worn. As a consequence there is approximately 4000 tonnes of womens clothes on aircraft at any given time which is just along for the ride. I cant remember the calculation for what carting all this stuff about costs in wasted fuel and carbon emissions, but i know it was substantial.

Cheers...........Howard

Peanuts are not nuts, there seeds.The last words spoken from the moon were from Eugene Cernan, Commander of the Apollo 17 Mission on 11 December 1972. "As we leave the Moon at Taurus-Littrow, we leave as we came, and, God willing, we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind."

Last edited:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Exelnlect

Last edited:

Reply to Useless fact of the day post!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back