Discuss vintage couthrie outside light in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The original coughtrie lights were manufactured by Crabtree and were used in vast numbers during the 1980s especially in schools for security lighting, they were carp IMHO and I wouldn't pay tuppence for one today.

The original coughtrie lights were manufactured by Crabtree and were used in vast numbers during the 1980s especially in schools for security lighting, they were carp IMHO and I wouldn't pay tuppence for one today.

Coughtrie fittings have been manufactured by Coughtrie for 70 odd years so when did Crabtree manufacture them

Can't agree with your opinion of them, Coughtrie make some very good fittings although some of them look a little dated

Reply to vintage couthrie outside light in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon all, today I experienced a near death electric shock. This happened on a single phase domestic property! I was carrying out a few...
Replies
Views
It's not very often I praise a company but for once I will! Almost a year ago I bought a 2nd hand Fluke 6500-2 from ebay. It was in almost unused...
Replies
Views
Hi. I bought a Sealey 750W power drill, and ever since the first day I had it problems began to arise. First, it does not always start smoothly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am the wife of an electrician feeling absolutely gutted. We have had a complaint from a customer who is seeking a ÂŁ500 refund for a consumer...
Replies
Views
Newbie here I have just bought a sensor led light that i wanted to replace outside light. There is a 1 way switch on internal wall I've just...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock