Discuss Vocational Instructor in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Everybody

Just to let you know that I am Electrician by trade before I became an instructor and so I am familiar with the practical aspects of the trade as well as the technical aspects. If I can be of any help, then do not hesitate to contact me.

KC

Hello Everybody

Just to let you know that I am Electrician by trade If I can be of any help, then do not hesitate to contact me.

KC

Well Kenneth I have 2 periodics to do tomorrow as well as some stage lighting elsewhere,Im a little under the weather, so if you could get the tests out of the way for me I would appreciate it :)

By the way welcome

hi im thinking about completing the 2330 level 3 cert how many exams will i take to complete this? my quals to late are 2330 level 2 2382 2392 and im NICEIC PART P registered so im quite confident on doin 2330 level3 cheers

Hello Iceman

hi im thinking about completing the 2330 level 3 cert how many exams will i take to complete this? my quals to late are 2330 level 2 2382 2392 and im NICEIC PART P registered so im quite confident on doin 2330 level3 cheers

In order to achieve a Level 3 qualification, candidates must complete 2 units. These comprise of a core unit and an optional unit which are:
Unit 1 - Application of health & Safety and electrical principles (stage 3)
Unit 2 - Installation (building & structures) fault diagnosis and rectification.

Best of luck

KC

Iceman

You can do a Self Study course via the internet with *********** for the C & G 2330 Level 3 Certificate.

Phone them on ************* and they will send you all the details

This is their website

KC

Hello Jason

Quote : Last edited by Jason.S; 5 Hours Ago at 05:19 PM. Reason: Suspected Spam

I didn't understand your pm until I saw that my post had been moderated.

No, it's not spam because I don't work for that company and if you had read Iceman's posts you would have seen that he asked for this information.

Not to worry though because you will have seen that I have sent him the same info in a private message.

Incidentally, I am a moderator on a website forum and so I agree that someone deliberately advertising on the forum should not be allowed to do so but it's a different matter, in my opinion, if the information has been requested.

Regards

K C

Last edited:
Hello Everybody

Just to let you know that I am Electrician by trade before I became an instructor and so I am familiar with the practical aspects of the trade as well as the technical aspects. If I can be of any help, then do not hesitate to contact me.

KC

hi kenneth,i to am an electrician 25yrs.can you tell me your route to becomming an instructor.what courses and exams did you take.how long did it take.i definitely want to train to become an instructor.cheers.

barry

Reply to Vocational Instructor in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net