Discuss Voltage Reduction in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

matthunt

Hi Guys

Has anyone had anything to do with voltage reduction transformers?, my question is if a supplier reduces the incomming voltage say from 230v to 220v and you suddenly get the REC for one reason or another reducing the incommer to 225v then the transformer would further reduce to below the statutary limit of 216.2v as they are just reducing by a %, is this legal?:cool:

Reply to Voltage Reduction in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I have a EV charger that is reporting over voltage and is unable to charge. the charger will operate up to 253V The solar inverter reports...
Replies
Views
S
Esteemed forum Members, I had a 4kW Solar PV system installed in Dec ‘13 and since Feb and on an increasing basis with improving sunshine, I’ve...
Replies
Views
S
N
Hello All...this is my first post and straight away I start with my doubts,which are bothering me since long. I reside in India, where the nominal...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys, Recently installed a 12kW electric shower for a customer. Customer has called me back because the lights dim quite noticeably every...
Replies
Views
Z
B
Hi there folks. This is my first post and I hope someone can help regarding some questions I have regarding 'voltage optimisers'. As I understand...
Replies
Views
lish70
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock