Discuss Waiting for paint to dry in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Stuck in waiting for my new cooker to arrive, the text from curry's said 7-40 -11-40 this morning, I bet I am waiting until mid day, anyhow regarding the supply to it, I installed a new 4mm2 20 amp supply through my cupboards and stuck a 20 amp switch in one near the cooker, I drilled a hole through ready for the flex to be pushed through for connecting, no rcd allowed in my house either, thoughts?? lmao.

make yourself some cheese on toast. oh you can't, the cooker's not arrived.

get on with it. as clarkson would say " how hard can it be" ( if a plumber can do it, i'm sure you can ).

get on with it. as clarkson would say " how hard can it be" ( if a plumber can do it, i'm sure you can ).
There is a male end on the pipe and the cooker, it needs a coupler to join the pipes, too risky Tel, I will wait for my mate to sort it out, he does it for a living every day, much easier, I may chuck him £1.50 for the pleasure lol.

don't give him any creamflow. he could end up suing you for loss of earnings while he's off work, bad.

There is a male end on the pipe and the cooker, it needs a coupler to join the pipes, too risky Tel, I will wait for my mate to sort it out, he does it for a living every day, much easier, I may chuck him £1.50 for the pleasure lol.

Bloody hell don't spoil him and overpay him

Stuck in waiting for my new cooker to arrive, the text from curry's said 7-40 -11-40 this morning, I bet I am waiting until mid day, anyhow regarding the supply to it, I installed a new 4mm2 20 amp supply through my cupboards and stuck a 20 amp switch in one near the cooker, I drilled a hole through ready for the flex to be pushed through for connecting, no rcd allowed in my house either, thoughts?? lmao.

You should have got an electrician to do it for you. Electricity is very dangerous!!! :)

Reply to Waiting for paint to dry in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net