Discuss What board for this synch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Martiv

DIY
Reaction score
I have this motor from my egg rocker which the incubator was old and needed remaking, it’s a synchrononus 4watt motor that turns

my plan is to make it do a half turn every hour to keep eggs moving . This YouTube vid has this controller board I can’t find without china postage , I want a uk one and on eBay etc there is some and Amazon but they look different or don’t work the same as this one I have a vague idea ,however I’d prefere to ask here as I am sure someone here can point me in the safe direction for this ,

AC 220-240V 4W Synchronous Motor 50/60Hz CCW/CW Electric Synchron Geared Motor 3 rpm​

it seems it’s a relay timer controller board and there is a lot of different ones styles and programming I figure I would ask for advice to what to buy ?

( I am new to electrics still learning terminology and names numbers i can’t recall I have to check each time I do something but I change resistors , fix tvs make lighting for fish tanks and wire up motors to make sanders ,I can do plug sockets and add rcd for garage etc generally if I read or get advice I’ve learnt to be competent in most and have to adapt to new given my work ) so although new topic and I have not a lot of knowledge on I would not consider myself a risk making this so any advice is welcome I promise I won’t blow myself up

Last edited:

Reply to What board for this synch in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding old rewireable (3036) fuse boards in regards to additions and alterations. I am an electrician and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been tasked with a kitchen rewire. The current DB is fed by a 16mm armoured. There is a split load old contactum DB which I don’t...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
Heya I have a pct heating element for an egg incubator it’s 220v 80 w atm it’s wired to the old circuit but mid incubation all the digi display...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock