Discuss What did Santa bring you! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Well me been an old fart we don't really do the gift thing between us anymore but for the kids mainly but we still get each other a few small gifts ... so here's mine..

Hagermeister shot set ... (speaks volumes about my social life ;) )

How to play all the Muse songs on accoustic guitar.. (Thinks she thinks I'm way more advanced than I actually am...I'm still learning chord changes but nice thought still and will come into use one day)

How to play Dire Straits DVD .....hmm Im getting a theme here :/

Joop smellies...

Oh and a snood thing that has a skeleton lower jaw on it....

So to sum up then our lass thinks Im a refined quality guitar player who smells and drinks too much and is a terrorist on the side..... :tree:

Mocking aside I enjoy the gift exchange although its really about the kids with a few cheeky gift for ourselves.

Last edited:
A new sony camcorder, a Gloucester Rugby shirt, some slippers, a wooden cheese board, a woolyhat, a stein 2 pint beer glass and some stowfords press, very happy with the outcome, I have been pampered this year, I knew about the camcorder a couple of weeks back because I chose it, but the rest was a suprise so it was very nice.

Merry christmas everyone.

I got socks, a DVD, some smellies, a fair bit, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of whiskey, a sound bar fpr my Tv and a Android box for my TV so I can stream sports to it and sack of some of my virgin TV subscription.

Tons of smellies/shaving sets 40 pairs of socks!!! a nice bottle of scotch a couple of shirts dressing gown and slippers and bought myself a new wallet off ebay for the pricly sum of £3

So I sumise my underarms and feet smell and they hate the old jeans I lay about in also bath and shave more often :icon12: and somewhere to keep the moths

Smellies, trainers, shirts, pair of really good rigger boots from the dragon in-law.

@Tazz, sorry to hear you've been badly on xmas day.

All the family have chipped in cash for my next tattoo plus the usual socks and smellies :)

I got a decent bottle of Scotch, some tee shirts and general assorted junk but hey it's the thoughts that count:)

Hope your dose of the trots was just a result of a little over indulgence Tazz and hopefully you're on the mend.

Another tat? At your age?

You won't get the benefit out of it surely, you'll be sagging soon ... :leaving:

Cheeky *******

I did ok got an Ipad air 2 Gold with blue tooth ultra slim keyboard and the usual bits.

Reply to What did Santa bring you! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock