Currently reading:
what grinds your gears?

Discuss what grinds your gears? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It grinds my gears when stopping for a quick bite to eat from a fast food establishment, you order a burger and they ask you "what drink"?
Uh? I didn't order a drink, I ordered a burger!
Or when they ask "is that a meal?"
I always reply with " No, I think it's more of a snack"
Baffles them every time :)

Say no more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 86
Or when they ask "is that a meal?"
I always reply with " No, I think it's more of a snack"
Baffles them every time :)
When Mrs B and I go out to eat we quite often end up ordering the same thing.
When the waitress serves the plates I ave been known to say:
"You got them the wrong way round."
Usually gets a double take before the penny drops.........:)

People who cannot cut tie wraps down without leaving a minefield of razor edges for all other trades... enough said!!!

That doesn't bother me, it peolple who dont cut down threaded rod above ceilings, there is already limited space to move in them without the inconvienience of whacking your head on that.

and, waiting at the bar, gagging for a pint, when the only barmaid is busy making frothy coffees and milk shakes for some suit with his over made up missus and 4 brats.

Or people who can't properly que at caravan park on site bars and you end up with about 30 people stood one behind the other like there in a frigging taxi rank

Tap rooms in general, the other room from The Lounge in pubs where all us Old gits used to play dominoes in and whinge all night!
Couldn't be doing with drinking somewhere like that, sounds like a right sausage fest! Much better with some delightful young ladies to converse with, even if you have to queue behind them at the bar!

and have a smoke with our pint. before the days of reichfuehrer blair.

Reply to what grinds your gears? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock