Search the forum,

Discuss what grinds your gears? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

If I were you, I'd work on quality rather than quantity.

I don't even know what the post count means. Do you get some money or a medal? I am only here for a bit of a laugh and to talk about something that I love. Others seem to adore there post count like lifting heavy weights in the gym. Means nothing to me.

Life is too short to be all serious.

I was clearly having a laugh and 1 person decides to have a dig. Shame.

Woukd be nice to meet a few of these blokes in a pub. If there birds would let them of course?? ;-)

I don't even know what the post count means. Do you get some money or a medal? I am only here for a bit of a laugh and to talk about something that I love. Others seem to adore there post count like lifting heavy weights in the gym. Means nothing to me.

Life is too short to be all serious.

I was clearly having a laugh and 1 person decides to have a dig. Shame.

Woukd be nice to meet a few of these blokes in a pub. If there birds would let them of course?? ;-)

I'm all for humour. Just not bad English.

im from liverpool. beatles are great and all but i hate f@@king band wagons omg!! all you hear in liverpool is...i love the beatles...names the one song everyone knows :'c
The reason I hold them in such high regard is that every once in a while a band comes along that changes EVERYTHING. We must be due another one soon.

I think it's incredibly sad that kids see their route to fame and fortune through the X Factor, The Voice, Britains Got Talent and the like.
What happened to spending the time to learn how to play an instrument properly then getting in a series of bands and slogging your way around learning your trade, paying your dues as it was known

Reply to what grinds your gears? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock