Discuss What is An Autel powerscan PS100 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

3rigel

DIY
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I've just joined the forum as I've managed to find myself with an Autel Powerscan PS100. It says on the box Electrical system diagnostics. I already own a fluke multimeter which I use for general electrical work. This is in its sealed wrapping so before I break into it. Is anyone familiar with them and can it be used for anything else as I'm unlikely to use it for car diagnostics?

Many thanks in advance.

I would say it would have been a niche market many years ago, but these days with the reliance on electrical systems in cars I'd say the market is probably bigger than you think.

I would say it would have been a niche market many years ago, but these days with the reliance on electrical systems in cars I'd say the market is probably bigger than you think.
I guess thats fortunate for me then, when it comes to selling it. Do you think its worth listening on here (not sure if there is an auto trician section) or just Ebay.?

Reply to What is An Autel powerscan PS100 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've been retired a few years now so no longer active in the industry, but I've been doing electrical "stuff" for most of my life. Trained as a...
Replies
Views
Probably more of a maths problem than anything else / managing to confuse myself. I have been asked to look at energy consumption of some...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I have two very specific questions, for the setup below. Setup details: Currently I have a setup with an outlet used for...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock