Search the forum,

Discuss What? No Thatcher thread? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Might have missed a few posts here but greed is good, if you'ze aint workin class (outside london) scum. Otherwise take a swift kick to the spondoolix and thank the fella who gave it you.

Ferk knows whats going on. Maggie silences Big Ben. On a par with Churchill? Methinks not. Churchill rallied this country to defend itself. Maggie turned the clock back and made us fight each other. Typical Tory, divide and conquer.

No longer polishing me dancing shoes, I'm practising all tonight ash walking and doing a fair impression of Tonto (cocking me leg)

At least we know she won't be going to heaven as there's no such place.

Seventh can of Bud , think you might be mistaken :54

I'd like to know where this '£10Million' is being spent on.
All the Army, Police etc are already being paid (apart from overtime), the church is free (part of the state), Gun carriage (already exists), the list goes on.......Someones' are making a shed load of cash out of all this!

Probably cost Billions closing off Central London for a few hours mid week.

I'd just stick her in Princess Di's empty coffin and have done!

Nope I disagree, thatcher cause the biggest of them all, several years after her leaving office in the mid nineties, black wednesday bankrupted this country, we have never recovered, the problems we have now were caused by the american bankers, not gordon brown, although he did sell gold reserves off far too cheaply, don't believe everything you read in the tory propaganda press, have a mind of your own.
How can you say that. It was john major ( another idiot )who persuaded the cabinet to sign up for the ERM, Mags as i like to call her, was advised against it by' her' advisor, 'walters' , Lawson resigned because of her opposition to ERM, major took over as chancellor, and with support from 'hurd' persuaded the cabinet to agree. IT was not Mag's fault, it was majors,please get your facts right. She was being stabbed in the back from the moment she took office. IF ukip was around then she would be there leader and a damn good one, and they would be in power today, she stood up for US which means employed and the self employed, the backbone of this country, we would not have the unemployment we have today, mainly due to high immigration, and half baked european policies. The eu is now trying to control our financial sector, what would be left, the answer is NOTHING. I remember seeing a comedy sketch on tv which involved a meeting of all eu leaders, they showed a map of europe which showed England as prison for all the scum of europe. This 'comedy' is slowly but surely becoming fact. It woudn't happen under mag's

I'd like to know where this '£10Million' is being spent on.
All the Army, Police etc are already being paid (apart from overtime), the church is free (part of the state), Gun carriage (already exists), the list goes on.......Someones' are making a shed load of cash out of all this!

Probably cost Billions closing off Central London for a few hours mid week.

I'd just stick her in Princess Di's empty coffin and have done!
Probably blair and brown, they have no shame

Might have missed a few posts here but greed is good, if you'ze aint workin class (outside london) scum. Otherwise take a swift kick to the spondoolix and thank the fella who gave it you.

Ferk knows whats going on. Maggie silences Big Ben. On a par with Churchill? Methinks not. Churchill rallied this country to defend itself. Maggie turned the clock back and made us fight each other. Typical Tory, divide and conquer.

No longer polishing me dancing shoes, I'm practising all tonight ash walking and doing a fair impression of Tonto (cocking me leg)

At least we know she won't be going to heaven as there's no such place.
She will go to Heaven if there is such a place, unlike scargill , even the miners union have now realised what a piece of work he is. She was without a doubt one of the strongest leaders we have had since Churchill, her cabinet('s) were the biggest load of turncoats and backstabbers imaginable

Isn't history a peculiar subject
It seems it can be manipulated to such an extent that the Thatcher era somehow starts smelling of roses,especially to some who believe in the 2nd hand tripe dished out by the media, who,incidentally, are owned by the subjects of the tripe

The irony of it all,is that the belief is held (usually) by those who lived in places where the impact of one evil person had no catastrophic effect on their community or found that suddenly those communities became like deserts of dignity and morality

All because of the vindictivenes and uncaring illogical hysteria of one evil woman

It amazes me that people actual believed this and kept voting them in!
Absolute madness
people are people, and will vote in anyone who promises to keep them in comfort, regardless of the economic state of there country, but when it comes to the crunch and things have to be paid back these same people are the first to complain.

Isn't history a peculiar subject
It seems it can be manipulated to such an extent that the Thatcher era somehow starts smelling of roses,especially to some who believe in the 2nd hand tripe dished out by the media, who,incidentally, are owned by the subjects of the tripe

The irony of it all,is that the belief is held (usually) by those who lived in places where the impact of one evil person had no catastrophic effect on their community or found that suddenly those communities became like deserts of dignity and morality

All because of the vindictivenes and uncaring illogical hysteria of one evil woman
Rubbish, check your facts, i lived in London and i moved to Rugby to get a job.

Specs, one of my main bugbears is not the closure of the pits it's the way they were closed. When you have an industry owned by the taxpayer and the government decide to close it for whatever reason then then government has a responsibility to ensure there's work in the area to provide for those people. There are towns in my area and many others that depended on the pits for primary and secondary employment. Close the primary and those workers have no money to spend, this means that the businesses providing the secondary employment soon become unviable also. Whole communities were condemned to a slow painful death by unemployment.

Reply to What? No Thatcher thread? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back