Currently reading:
Whats happened to Clancy

Discuss Whats happened to Clancy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just had a email from NICEIC and some bald heads now the interim MD? Whats happening at NICEIC Towers?

Not anything to do with Ms Clancy, but what is it with these C.E.Os come for 5 years Muck things up, and twaddle of to Muck something else up, just like the C.E.O, we had in the FCOServices mucked it about for 5 years then did an Emma and left with a huge Bonus payment, to mess with someone else's business, the world's gone C.E.O. mad. Anyone know of any Electrical Trainee C.E.O. Courses sounds like a good scam to me.

They are called butterfly's; they flite from flower to flower causing little disturbance other than their own weight, but massive disruption from their wake, after their supping at the nectar.

There
They are called butterfly's; they flite from flower to flower causing little disturbance other than their own weight, but massive disruption from their wake, after their supping at the nectar.

I refuse to comment about any more apostrophes.

Ehh?
upload_2018-12-25_8-37-48.jpeg

It is interesting how many companies Clancy is a director of that have similar business models and addresses. I wonder how many of these she will continue with

It is interesting how many companies Clancy is a director of that have similar business models and addresses. I wonder how many of these she will continue with
Jackie of all Trades Master of none, she will continue until she has made Her pile, or FUBARed

as far as i'm concerned she can go on a cruise. us and the USA have plenty of Tomohawks to suit.

From a business point of view, she’s probably done wonders in terms of revenue etc. I bet on paper she’s the best thing since sliced bread.
For the Fat Cats, absolutely on the button, but for the likes of us just flotsam to be used up and discarded, trodden on, used to further the cause of disinformation, = a waste of space.

As far as I recall, the only time we can correctly use "it's" is to replace "it is" . This means their awkward looking phrase might actually be a grammatically correct use of the dreaded apostrophe...
So that 2 things I'd have worded differently in that announcement :) .
Said it before, say it again. Punctuation, the difference between knowing your $h1t and knowing you're $h1t (spelling is optional)

Reply to Whats happened to Clancy in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back