Search the forum,

Discuss Which LED lamp? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

As far as I understand, lumilife is the ledhut brand that they get the chinese factory to stamp on their products.

This happens so much with so many products and brands. It's often hard to separate the wheat from the chaff these days.

I needed a Sector RCBO the other week. Blokey in Senate where I had to get it from said Crabtree used to make their RCBOs but since AMD3 they don't/won't allow the rebrand. Possibly so Crabtree get more sales their way.

Last edited:
I used to buy all my GU10's from light rabbit, never never again. They were the 60SMD lamps.

over a two year period I probably fitted 300 of them, I've had probably 30 of them fail.

they are total rubbish, ok they keep sending me replacements but I only buy good quality LED GU10s from my local wholesaler now, the BELL 6w Pro, very very good.

personally I think all the ones you find online by other lamp dealers that are unbranded as such or own branded are just cheap Chinese carp!

Just to add, it makes me look stupid as I sell it to the customer on the basis it will probably out live them.... In comparison to a normal lamp that is.

I specifically ask customers to make sure to tell me if any fail as I would want to know about that happening. Especially so if it was happening a lot, then I would then swap to a different brand.

Yep, ultimately you can never know for sure unless you start ringing people 12 months after changing the lamps. That might look a bit mad though!! I always mention the three year guarantee, which I think would prompt a lot of them.

Last edited:
I would like to ring people and ask, but equally I don't want the hassle of them saying yes XYZ and then needing to drop loads of lamps of here there and everywherem, you do it once, and they will be constantly on the phone taking the pee claiming lamps for their mates.

Reply to Which LED lamp? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock