Discuss Who wants to meet for an Xmas beer? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,
The title says it all.

I'm based just outside Manchester in Leigh, Lancashire

would anyone want to ....

erm you know the scary thing, get away from the cyber stuff and meet for a pint?

Richard

Hi guys,
The title says it all.

I'm based just outside Manchester in Leigh, Lancashire

would anyone want to ....

erm you know the scary thing, get away from the cyber stuff and meet for a pint?

Richard

Do you cover the airfares and get the first round? :p

Spoke to my local hes happy for you to reserve me a pint by postal order, unfortunately i cant make it but feel i must raise a pint with you.

sparky paul manchester is half way i am for Glasgow so bit scared to goo to far south heard they are strange down there do dances with bladders and horses heads while wearing bells.

sparky paul manchester is half way i am for Glasgow so bit scared to goo to far south heard they are strange down there do dances with bladders and horses heads while wearing bells.
Strange view from a scotsman! What did bagpipes used to be made from and what is their attire, pls remind me :D sounds like same set up different dance:rolleyes:

I`m quite new here but hope I`m welcome, I will be workin in preston 21.22.23 - I like a beer but would like to get home on 24th so not to many cheers

Any further south than Manchester and they will not be able to understand you speak scotsparky, most of them can't understand Rab C Nesbit they wanted sub-titles on the program

Re: How did you find ContractorForum.co.uk?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by supasparxs
to be honest I think his memory is on it's way out
smile.gif

Dan do you remember the £50 I lent you?

Oh yeah, I remember now
tongue.gif
Cheers,

Dan

Well the first round can be on Dan on that £50 he says he owes me :)
(I didn't realise that I could cut and paste between different forums )

Last edited:

Reply to Who wants to meet for an Xmas beer? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net