Discuss Why would anyone buy this?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

He’s doing last minute Christmas shopping - he doesn’t know the valuable little known source of the Shell station on the A4174!

What did you type in to get that to come up moley???
I was looking for 'Volvo V40 Accessories'. I don't normally go looking for furry steering wheel covers. Furry handcuffs maybe!

Same reason someone would turn their airbag into a claymore...

47686808_329977587835559_7825593755213234176_n.jpg

He’s doing last minute Christmas shopping - he doesn’t know the valuable little known source of the Shell station on the A4174!
I travel all over the UK with work so I know most places ;) You'll be surprised at the number of 'Adult' shops there are on the A1 :rolleyes:

Looking on the V5 this guy had the car first, crashed it and sustained these injuries but got it fixed and sold it on . . . . .

52C67649-4181-4860-B6DA-49F39AA79613.jpeg

To this guy who crashed sustained these injuries then on the first drive after fixing it up, took his dad, who was back seat driving, they crashed and died, the explosion could be seen 2 continents away - hang on, I think I’ve just described a movie!

4256AAE7-8005-4B86-A5D7-DE7CE443E3BF.jpeg

Same reason someone would turn their airbag into a claymore...

View attachment 46666

Teenager vehicle owners, with far to much disposable income and a lack of any form of common sense would be my best bet, why would you want to mutilate a perfectly good vehicle with that Carp, my Step Grandson paid me a visit last night with his Sister and his new Motor he has done up, a Lupo, insisted that He takes me up the dual carriage way for a ride, after I squeezed myself into the bucket seats, off we went, burning rubber at a horrendous rate, it was a good ride, when we eventually came out of Warp and docked at my Gaff, I insisted I look at the Nuclear reactor he must have installed under the bonnet, now to be fair the Lad used to be a bit of a Part when he was a youngster, but people grow up / change, whatever and he has certainly changed for the better, my mind boggled at how he managed to shoehorn that motor into the space under the hood, yes he did it all on his own, hired a unit to work in, hats off to the young Man, it didn't half shift, sorry for the diversion, but I was well pleased for him, turned out nice for a change, well done Son nice one.

my Step Grandson paid me a visit last night with his Sister and insisted that He takes me up the ???? for a ride, after I squeezed myself, off we went, burning rubber at a horrendous rate, it was a good ride, now to be fair the Lad used to be a bit of a P but he has certainly changed for the better, my mind boggled at how he managed to shift

Corrected that for you lol all i added was the ???? & deleted a few words
Just me playing silly buggers

wassa the shouln'ydrikn?beerer is the answer,what was rthe questuion?

Reply to Why would anyone buy this?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock