Discuss Wireless in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
Looked at a job last week in a court house and thy wanting to move an internal phone which thy use to ring certain areas of the building ie the cells etc.

I reckon we could get cable to new position and get it back to hub/cabinet but not to position todo joint ,but need to go back and confirm it when data guys are on site.

my question is is there something wireless that could be used??

The Court authorities may well not like a wireless solution from a security point of view as the signal could be very easily jammed. Although secure multi-channel, synchronous frequency hopping systems exist, it would be a very expensive solution to your problem.

Looked at a job last week in a court house and thy wanting to move an internal phone which thy use to ring certain areas of the building ie the cells etc.

I reckon we could get cable to new position and get it back to hub/cabinet but not to position todo joint ,but need to go back and confirm it when data guys are on site.

my question is is there something wireless that could be used??

more importantly is why did they let you out? :clover:

Reply to Wireless in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
stair lift was off its charging section at top of stairlift track for some time rarly used. and upon checking batteries were dead. could not move...
Replies
Views
my son has recently had an ev charger installed for his car (last week) cost was £900, simple run ,consumer unit on outside wall ,drill through to...
Replies
Views
Just need some advice on this one - i wont be doing the work myself - but wanted to understand what could be done in my situation without chasing...
Replies
Views
I'd appreciate the wisdom of the find minds here regarding this job. Yes, I've drifted into Wales again.... An extension is being planned as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock