Discuss wiring in dado trunking in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

"Electrical Trainee DI" ???

- - - Updated - - -

really are alot of big heads on this forum!

Its not been bigheaded to explain to the OP that we believe the level of questioning he is asking should already be understood by him, as an electrician you should have an OSG (on site guide) with you and what is strange about your question is this is explained both clearly in word and picture form in both regs and OSG and dosn't give much room for mis-interpretation hence we questioned your level.

At the age of 41 I still wait in hope that one day when buying my ciggies the cashier will ask "are you old enough?" when the register beeps asking for age verification *sighs*.

No worries Nicsin02 i personally dont get annoyed im too layed back, i wouldn't be on here for yrs if i got wound up, its a brilliant site for keeping my knowledge tweaked and yes i mess up sometime but take it on the chin ive asked and said some stupid things myself but been a regular i dont get away with it as easy they are like bloody vultures when against their own on here lol

[/QUOTE] it aint my job so the electrician who did it can take responibilty i will make safe as i can, and for your information kid i have 17th edition, 2391, PAT testing and my compex................. hope that doesnt sound too condesending pal.[/QUOTE]

Going from your pervious posts, you don`t sound to `competent`(Having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully) to me.

If you are the last one working on that circuit then YOU are responsible for YOUR actions!

it aint my job so the electrician who did it can take responibilty i will make safe as i can, and for your information kid i have 17th edition, 2391, PAT testing and my compex................. hope that doesnt sound too condesending pal.[/QUOTE]

Going from your pervious posts, you don`t sound to `competent`(Having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully) to me.

timbobelfast get a grip!!!!!!

If you are the last one working on that circuit then YOU are responsible for YOUR actions![/QUOTE]

getting slightly heated here :p

either way, as soon as you start work on this installation it becomes your responsibility in some terms so make sure nothing is too dangerous as they will be looking at you thinking your the culprit !

good luck with the job, let us know how you get on fella ?

:)

was on-site this morning never touched the circuit and recommended to other electrician that he changes spurs and wires an earth back too board, i will sleep easy

was on-site this morning never touched the circuit and recommended to other electrician that he changes spurs and wires an earth back too board, i will sleep easy

good mate, best keep clear of that one i think ! lol

worrying however by the current install you described, its surprising how much current a few pc's can pull and could probably easily overload those isolators ! :S

hopefully its rectified soon !

Reply to wiring in dado trunking in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net