Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Wiring up a vokera mynute i30 in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

John Penny

Hi there
I'm currently wiring up a vokera mynute i30. I have a ground floor under floor heating system, and a S plan system separate.
I believe its a volt free switching to each from the terminal CN5 of the boiler to the orange and gray of each zone valve. The underfloor heating system comes with a master board with a volt free terminal so will go into that for than.
Just want to get this confirmed before I go ahead and can I use a wiring centre for the S plan side!?

Cheers JP

I wire UFH - this is what i did on the last one: If the boiler will not accept 230v S/L, take the "volt free" to a relay - then wire the rest of the heating as normal with all the S/L's activating the relay. Less risk of accidentally putting 230v into the boiler.

Im sure others will have other ideas - i just find this works well for me when having multiple items like Rads, UFH, HW all with boiler enable.

Thanks dansk. there is a relay in the boiler which takes 230v SL so will do it all on the 230v side which is fine will connect up next week but one other question that sits in my mind is, if both the ufh and C/H SL go into the boiler how does the switch line from the C/H wiring which is separate to the ufh separate from each other, surely if one kicks in will feed the other switch line and kick the other in to!?
sorry, just want to get it right first time instead of having to correct it once up and running!!
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Wiring up a vokera mynute i30 in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net