Discuss workwear in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

My standard work wear on site... black or blue Dickies Eisenhower trousers, red Dickies tee shirt with embroidered company crest and logo, Dickies Eisenhower jacket, Aimont safety boots, Plano safety glasses and white safety helmet.
My normal design office wear... grey or black Frederick Mabb suit, Charles Tyrwitt shirt and tie, black Loake Oxford shoes.

when i'm on-site i dress like the construction worker - out of the village people, when i'm in the office i dress like the cowboy - out of the village people and, when i'm out on the town, i dress like the leather joy boy - out of the village people.

when i'm on-site i dress like the construction worker - out of the village people, when i'm in the office i dress like the cowboy - out of the village people and, when i'm out on the town, i dress like the leather joy boy - out of the village people.

what do you wear in bed? .....

Reply to workwear in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Lads Can you tell me if there are any requirements for British Trained Electricians working in the Irish Republic ? Specifically, to do...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed my Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations & hold an ECS card, I'm struggling to find a way into the industry I though...
Replies
Views
Hi all was having a problem with lights work one min not next took ceiling rose cover off to find a stray black wire only terminal free is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We have a two-bedroom flat that my wife and I rent out to supplement our income. Following the recent EICR, several issues...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock