Discuss World Snooker Championship 2013. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Biff, you get off my Michaela. I saw her first, haha.

I've been watching it with the missus and everytime Michaela bends over the table to re-spot a ball i tell my lass that i'd love to be behind her giving her it ha - my arm is now one long bruise lol...

Ronnie's first 7 against Bingham was insane. Ronnie should be streets ahead of Trump, keeps throwing it away. But aye, i agree - the winner of O'Sullivan/Trump will be the winner.

Ronnie v Walden final - Ronnie taking it 17-5 ;)

Come on the rocket.

It does look like the winner will be from the Ronnie - Judd match, but stranger things have happened, both Walden/Hawkins have won comps this year so both able players on their day.

Marc/Biff, I've a funny feeling you'll be in a queue for Michaela attentions, prob starting with her hubbys lol

You two can knock your fantasies on the head right now, she's my wife!

Ronnie said he's only playing so he can pay his lad's school fees.
Where the hell is he sending him?!?! He must be a multi-millionaire, £250,000 must be small change to him! :crazy::confused:

Anyone watching just now? hope judd wins a few on the trot.
missus wants O' Sullivan to win, I want trump.

oh, and michaela has just bent over again!

So thats Ronnie through, who will join him I wonder?? I'm edging towards Walden I think (hope I haven't just jinxed him), he seems to have the stronger game but was suffering in the last session.

Got some old bloke refing now, might just turn it over lol, come back Michaela all is forgiven

The only reason I watch snooker is when Roney is playing....hes like what Messi is to footy!!!! I play snooker now and then and I like to think I play like Roney.....especially after 3/4 pints...lol. He will win it this year defo....I havent seen anyone even close to his awsomeness....FACT!!! Hes like what Tony & E54 are to sparkying!!!lol........Honest...Im not an arse liker!!!!!lol

So thats Ronnie through, who will join him I wonder?? I'm edging towards Walden I think (hope I haven't just jinxed him), he seems to have the stronger game but was suffering in the last session.

Got some old bloke refing now, might just turn it over lol, come back Michaela all is forgiven

the way things are looking at the mo, Barry Hawkins looks favourite...

I don't really do Rugby but may keep a little eye on it to see how we are doing. Its going to be a long summer with no World Cups etc to look forward to, role on August, not good wishing my life away like this lol.

At least I have a pool comp in sunny Blackpool to look forward to in June.

Ronnie only did it for the cash, but at least he admitted it!

Yep - the man is a legend, snooker-god and may aswell throw sex godess in aswell - i F'ing love him.

We'll be talking about that final for years to come - i mean who else could take 11months off and come back and win the worlds. Absolutley amazing.

Reply to World Snooker Championship 2013. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock