• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Questions and electrical advice in the For Sale and Wanted Forum - This forum is for used or unused tools, electrical installation products, from screwdrivers to power tools and from RCBO's to distribution boards for sale or for items wanted.

Do not put personal contact details (phone number, email, address etc) in a thread. These are public threads, and you will get spammed by spammers if you do that!.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Forum Prefix Filter

E
Hi, does anyone need 2 x Genuine AEG 18v 2.0a nicad batteries and a brand new genuine fast charger? I have just bought a drill today with these...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
Hi guys, I have a brand new Fluke T2 tester in box and with instructions. I bought 2 of these a few years ago and my one is still working 100% so...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
R
The armeg kits is the best ive used but at £200+ new its also incredibly pricey. I have 2 Complete kits but now im going to be working on my...
Replies
Views
E
Hi guys, I am selling my Megger MFT1552 multifunction meter due to not using it. It is 2 months old with calibration certificate and warranty. It...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
F
we have some merlin rcbos mainly 20 amps and some dorman smith rcbo and hagar left over from a job any one intrested pm me
Replies
Views
freddyfish
F
F
we have a robin smart pat for sale open to offers pm me for more info
Replies
Views
freddyfish
F
M
I HAVE 12 ENVIROGRAF FT2 LIGHT COVERS. THESE ARE NEW AND SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS. i AM LOOKING FOR £120 DELIVERED. iF YOU WANT TO PICK UP, THAT...
Replies
Views
ken4p
K
S
Guys im after the above if possible. If anyone has any available please contact me on ********** with prices. Cheers Sean. MOD EDIT: Dont post...
Replies
Views
Seanboy
S
S
I bought a Fluke 1653 5 months ago for my 2391 course and have not used it since. It's in as new condition and even still has the plastic cover on...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
L
Been in the loft again........... Big ol crimps bought from CEF a few years ago used once (so in as new condition, bar a few paint chips) cost me...
Replies
Views
DanBrown
D
L
110 volt makita jig saw, works fine, old now but not had a lot of use (in fact i've used it twice in the last 6 years) so new home wanted, photo a...
Replies
Views
lister
L
S
Just a few points to note: NOTE: The forum also provides this service free of charge, and we will not be held responsible for issues relating to...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
J
fluke 1653 17th edition tester 4 sale been used once,pipe bender hilman, couple of110 v drills bosch,metabo,reciprocating saw 110v makita any...
Replies
Views
jay11471
J
For sale 2 years old Recently calabrated All the usual standard leads come with it Only selling as no longer do PAT testing. This is the most...
Replies
Views
P
S
i have a brand new merlin gerin 24 way 3 phase board for sale complete with 125a switch incomer if interested PM me. cheers :)
Replies
Views
bibzo
B
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock