Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Apologies for the delays in sending out all your prizes - they will be sent and some have already - we are having to do them in batches because...
Replies
Views
Big 4 bedroom house with built on garage All gear is supplied, just want to know how much it should cost to do 40 sockets 8 tv points 15 switches...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a local electrician has installed a bulkhead light, the wires go in through holes in the fitting, there is no "gland" as we have on other...
Replies
Views
Hi All I’m new to the forum thing so go easy on me ;-) if I am planning on putting a garage unit into my shed which will have a 32amp for power...
Replies
Views
Micc readings on a 4 core 10 mm are 4 cores to earth 1.09 ohms and between cores 1.70 ohms tested at 500volts cable supplies main DB and off peak...
Replies
Views
I have a 40amp typeB MCB (RCD protected) supply to an IP66 junction box in my garden which the runs in 4mm swa cable under my garden to the garage...
Replies
Views
radiohead
R
So I’m installling a garage DB 63a 30ma RCD With. 6a and 32a mcb Using 2.5 swa from the consumer unit what would the rated needed for protection...
Replies
Views
The IET have put the pdf file on the IET website for the final version 1st Amendment of 18th Edition. Do you recall them saying it will be free...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. Got sent the piccy below this afternoon. Never seen such a beauty before! I assumed it was some kind of NSH time switch, but it likely...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve just wired an alarm system for my house but don’t have a clue which alarm system to fit in terms of brand. Need some recommendations...
Replies
Views
JIB gold card holder Looking for a start in holland.any advice/numbers much appretiated,including qualifications i may need.cheers
Replies
Views
Called to a house where customer's were getting electric shocks from their dishwasher and radio in the kitchen. Went through the usual steps l...
Replies
Views
I have an electrical question. We got a kitchen remodel done back in September. The last 2 days I've been hearing a tapping sound behind the...
Replies
Views
I've ran a coax cable through the trucking and patress box containing 230v dual gang socket. It's a satellite feed so does have 18v switching PS...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've just had 7 crabtree star breaker type a rcbos fail the half time on 180. I ordered replacements but they are the same tripping around...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock