Search the forum,

Discuss Additional consumer unit in domestic property breaker sizes? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

With those qualifications, I'm sure you would be given the opportunity as a electricians mate over many that would apply for the same job. This would be the best thing to do and gain some experience. All the best.

as above. don't give up on the career. get someone to work with you on the job you' posted and gain experience working as a mate. going rate is about £11/hour, so better than stacking shelves in tesco's.

Just to add, it's not that people on here don't want to help you it's just people don't want to go and give you the information that gives you the confidence to go ahead and do a job that by the sounds of it you do not have the ability to do (and May or may not in turn cause yourself or somebody else an injury). I hope things work out for yourself and good luck getting a mates job and gaining the experience to match your qualifications.

Around were I live I can't even get a job for companys who ask for apprentices it's been 3 years and i've got nothing out of it an my experience is obviously lacking a lot so it must just not be my place.

Just to add, it's not that people on here don't want to help you it's just people don't want to go and give you the information that gives you the confidence to go ahead and do a job that by the sounds of it you do not have the ability to do (and May or may not in turn cause yourself or somebody else an injury). I hope things work out for yourself and good luck getting a mates job and gaining the experience to match your qualifications.

I understand what you are saying and thank you

How am I conning you, I am asking for help off you if I was regular Joe Blogs I would just go ahead and do it. I got all my certificates back in January 2012 I've been labouring since then (2 years 11 months) basically 3 years like I said. In that time I had a lot of family issues I went through lost everything and hit depression and am now in financial difficulty so sorry if this the words breaker and switch got mixed up in my head during all of this.

I've come here to ask you guys for help because surely you've needed that in the past. And if this is childs play then why are you not helping me and just tearing me back down to were I used to be I thought coming to you guys could help me out.

It looks like you have never been living on every penny you get and own your own houses and have vans well to me a penny is a lot and as for a car well thats a luxury to me and my bloody pedal bike. I thought you guys could help me out but guess I was wrong. I have my A's back from school and distictions from college I worked my arse off to be told I was over qualified for certain jobs so can't even work on a till at my local Asda because of that so sorry for asking for help!

The con comment was not directed at you, it was with regards the NIC and other scams requiring someone like you who trained under the 17th to do the 17th course in addition.

I've been there and done that!
This time last year I was down to only eating every other day, so yes I have been in the situation of living off of every penny I can get.
I am still stuck living with my parents as I cannot afford a place of my own.
And yes I have been diagnosed with depression.

If you have genuinely worked your arse off and got learned the trade then how come you need to ask such basic questions?

Electricity can and will kill people or burn down their houses if you make the most simple of mistakes.

Reply to Additional consumer unit in domestic property breaker sizes? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock