Discuss Best Electrical video blogger? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Chris Kitcher videos on testing are very good but he has not a video for over 2 years.
Trouble is that unless he didn’t like the shirt he wore for the testing video or he gets a new tattoo that he wants to show off, testing is testing and only needs to be shown once. He uses up to date testers and equipment - it’s not like he’s winding up the megger before pressing the button.
He’s the go to guy for pre AM2 And trainee status though. @Pete999 likes him so all is right in the world!

Trouble is that unless he didn’t like the shirt he wore for the testing video or he gets a new tattoo that he wants to show off, testing is testing and only needs to be shown once. He uses up to date testers and equipment - it’s not like he’s winding up the megger before pressing the button.
He’s the go to guy for pre AM2 And trainee status though. @Pete999 likes him so all is right in the world!
Deleted

I was too close to the test probes IR’ing a circuit the other month and gave myself a ‘tickle’ - as I didn’t do an apprenticeship I feel that I’m just doing some catching up!
I may send myself to the shop for spirit level bubbles next week!
Too fast on the Megger button ! (ouch)

Talking about electric shocks...
I think my favourite youtubers are the foreign ones ;)

Appologizes pete if you already posted this one up in the past

Talking about electric shocks...
I think my favourite youtubers are the foreign ones ;)

Appologizes pete if you already posted this one up in the past
Posted so many, Iv'e lost count, plus the memory isn't what it was. Life is cheap in some countries isn't it? Remember working in Pakistan and the chief engineer (a Brit) asked me and my mate to try and teach the local Sparkier how to test a house ( Married Quarter) gave up after a while.

Last edited:
Chris Kitcher videos on testing are very good but he has not a video for over 2 years.
I dont really think Chris enjoys doing videos, they were made to compliment his book "Practical guide to inspection and Testing" each test has a little QR code so the reader can scan it and watch the video.
I personally believe thats why he gains the respect of his fellow tradesmen, and Colleges use his videos around the country.
Theres no hidden agenda... Apart from maybe a few freebies from Megger ;)

Reply to Best Electrical video blogger? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net