Currently reading:
Biscuits.

Discuss Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can remember a time when I couldn't fit a whole Wagon Wheel in one!!!! I think they have shrunk. :uhoh2:

you must be unique. most women can get a whole wagon wheel in their gob and still gossip with the best.

Mike, did you get shot last night? :)
I wasn't needed in the end and was home for 12, there was too many there and It was pointless hanging about in the cold, Might go back out on the weekend though, I am waiting for info on where the next shoot is going to happen, they keep it hush hush.

I wasn't needed in the end and was home for 12, there was too many there and It was pointless hanging about in the cold, Might go back out on the weekend though, I am waiting for info on where the next shoot is going to happen, they keep it hush hush.

Really?!

jaw-drop.gif

Sorry Mike, I just wanted to use that! :)

But as someone else posted we have deer culls and there is nothing wrong with them they don't have a disease but they are shot and we don't get uproars about It .why is that I wonder

Reply to Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock