Search the forum,

Discuss Brexit fallout in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A caller on LBC has just suggested 2 new parties based on the referendum "splits" -

So the remains would be for big business, and micro management, whilst ignoring the masses

And the Leaders who would be for the people.

Makes you think!

Guilsala Stuart as pm anyone?

It hasn't been deleted mate you just posted it in another thread.

Murdochs Thread EU Brexit how will you vote........

https://www.------------/ynfafootball/videos/1064008483636046/

I know it's Sunday but maybe put the Sherry down and have a coffee :sifone:

Theres too many Brexit threads, I can't keep up haha

A caller on LBC has just suggested 2 new parties based on the referendum "splits" -

So the remains would be for big business, and micro management, whilst ignoring the masses

And the Leaders who would be for the people.

Makes you think!

Guilsala Stuart as pm anyone?

Well I was a remain voter and I like to think I'm pro business, anti micro management and for the people..

Gisele Stuart. NO

The problem the remain campaign had was they made the economy central and how it's going to suffer if we leave (which it probably is) rather than making a case for how brilliant the EU is (tongue in cheek). The lesser of two evils was a risky strategy to play.

I think they would have struggled to make a sound business case for the EU parliament because of the corruption, wacky decisions and egos of the EU politicians who have their own countries interests at heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for info.

Nearly half (49%) of leave voters said the biggest single reason for wanting to leave the EU was “the principle that decisions about the UK should be taken in the UK”.
One third (33%) said the main reason was that leaving “offered the best chance for the UK to regain control over immigration and its own borders.”
Just over one in eight (13%) said remaining would mean having no choice “about how the EU expanded its membership or its powers in the years ahead.”
Only just over one in twenty (6%) said their main reason was that “when it comes to trade and the economy, the UK would benefit more from being outside the EU than from being part of it.

Just for info.

Nearly half (49%) of leave voters said the biggest single reason for wanting to leave the EU was “the principle that decisions about the UK should be taken in the UK”.
One third (33%) said the main reason was that leaving “offered the best chance for the UK to regain control over immigration and its own borders.”
Just over one in eight (13%) said remaining would mean having no choice “about how the EU expanded its membership or its powers in the years ahead.”
Only just over one in twenty (6%) said their main reason was that “when it comes to trade and the economy, the UK would benefit more from being outside the EU than from being part of it.

I'm no maths wizard here but where did the extra 1% come from ;)

Reply to Brexit fallout in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock