Search the forum,

Discuss Eicr in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can elaborate by saying that it doesn't matter how much info you throw at me, you will never convince me that all is above board with you. I may not be able to put my finger on exactly what it is (apart from the obvious lack of knowledge), but normally my gut is right.

Maybe you're just a bit of a Walter Mitty character, I don't know. All I'm saying is that something doesn't quite sit right with me.

Damian,

OK, that is fine. I can live with that. Not really going to stay awake all night thinking about it. Nor search the internet about clues to your skills.

I think you saying 'obvious lack of knowledge' is a bit silly just because I may code something a C3 and you would not. I expected more from a 'trusted' member than that.

In my experience people who say 'my gut is always right' only say that when it is right and conveniently forget 90% of the time it is wrong.

I have no idea who that bloke is.

Are you all front behind your photo? Or have you got the balls to call me so I can reassure you who I am. We are working in Brighton so maybe we could have lunch and maybe leave shaking hands and a new found respect for fellow tradesmen.

Damian,

OK, that is fine. I can live with that. Not really going to stay awake all night thinking about it. Nor search the internet about clues to your skills.

I think you saying 'obvious lack of knowledge' is a bit silly just because I may code something a C3 and you would not. I expected more from a 'trusted' member than that.

In my experience people who say 'my gut is always right' only say that when it is right and conveniently forget 90% of the time it is wrong.

I have no idea who that bloke is.

Are you all front behind your photo? Or have you got the balls to call me so I can reassure you who I am. We are working in Brighton so maybe we could have lunch and maybe leave shaking hands and a new found respect for fellow tradesmen.

Lunch would be on me, of course.

I think a call to his ex boss ****removed**** could be enlightening.

****removed**** is a good man.. Very good. If that is a threat you and I are going to have a problem. Please confirm that is not a threat?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Eicr in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock