Currently reading:
Eicr

Discuss Eicr in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dlt27

-
Reaction score
Hi all, I have done a few EICR's before however could do with a bit of advice on what codes you more experienced guys would give these observations;
1 Old 3036 DB made up of wooden base/back. (C3?)
2 Underszed main bond. (C3?)
3 Cooker switch mounted 18" above cooker (C3?)
4 Mutiple cct's in MCB (C3?)
Thanks for any input.

It wouldn't have got of the ground anyway, it never existed.

Call me a cynic but I get the distinct feeling you aren't who you say you are.

Well it was actually called Fairbridge Circle Ltd and yes. I will call you a cynic. I am not quite sure what can be achieved by pretending to be someone else.

I imagine Diib is D Brown Electrical and has checked me out on Linked-in already today.

If you are indeed who you say you are, I would certainly say that you have said a number of things to make you appear as though you are someone you're not. Whether that's to make you seem more more experienced or to make your company appear bigger than it is, who knows?? Something aint right with you though.

If you are indeed who you say you are, I would certainly say that you have said a number of things to make you appear as though you are someone you're not. Whether that's to make you seem more more experienced or to make your company appear bigger than it is, who knows?? Something aint right with you though.

Would you care to elaborate? Check out our Twitter page. It would be very elaborate to go down that route. Or are you saying the company exists but I am not part of that company?

Experience is determined by judgement:

Now judge all you want. I am happy with my ability and skill set. lots of room for improvement though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can elaborate by saying that it doesn't matter how much info you throw at me, you will never convince me that all is above board with you. I may not be able to put my finger on exactly what it is (apart from the obvious lack of knowledge), but normally my gut is right.

Maybe you're just a bit of a Walter Mitty character, I don't know. All I'm saying is that something doesn't quite sit right with me.

I can elaborate by saying that it doesn't matter how much info you throw at me, you will never convince me that all is above board with you. I may not be able to put my finger on exactly what it is (apart from the obvious lack of knowledge), but normally my gut is right.

Maybe you're just a bit of a Walter Mitty character, I don't know. All I'm saying is that something doesn't quite sit right with me.

Damian,

OK, that is fine. I can live with that. Not really going to stay awake all night thinking about it. Nor search the internet about clues to your skills.

I think you saying 'obvious lack of knowledge' is a bit silly just because I may code something a C3 and you would not. I expected more from a 'trusted' member than that.

In my experience people who say 'my gut is always right' only say that when it is right and conveniently forget 90% of the time it is wrong.

I have no idea who that bloke is.

Are you all front behind your photo? Or have you got the balls to call me so I can reassure you who I am. We are working in Brighton so maybe we could have lunch and maybe leave shaking hands and a new found respect for fellow tradesmen.

Damian,

OK, that is fine. I can live with that. Not really going to stay awake all night thinking about it. Nor search the internet about clues to your skills.

I think you saying 'obvious lack of knowledge' is a bit silly just because I may code something a C3 and you would not. I expected more from a 'trusted' member than that.

In my experience people who say 'my gut is always right' only say that when it is right and conveniently forget 90% of the time it is wrong.

I have no idea who that bloke is.

Are you all front behind your photo? Or have you got the balls to call me so I can reassure you who I am. We are working in Brighton so maybe we could have lunch and maybe leave shaking hands and a new found respect for fellow tradesmen.

Lunch would be on me, of course.

Reply to Eicr in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock