• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Currently reading:
*FEEDBACK SECTION*. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here.

Discuss *FEEDBACK SECTION*. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well I'm sorry it's come to this but........eskimo39, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!! I paid for some kit 6 odd weeks ago and to date I havn't recieved anything. He wont respond to my PM's or e-mails so I am now ££ down and no tools!!!

EDIT.....Have now recieved full refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm sorry it's come to this but........eskimo39, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!! I paid for some kit 6 odd weeks ago and to date I havn't recieved anything. He wont respond to my PM's or e-mails so I am now ££ down and no tools!!!

I would like to just give my side of this. The pliers were posted and I know there was a problem with them not arriving on time but I was in contact with Lenny on quite a few occasions and he was prepared to give it a bit more time. I then had some problems with my internet connection and couldn't log into the forum for any length of time (I even downloaded an app to my iPhone but still couldn't log in so couldn't retrieve private messages). However I sent emails from my work phone to his personal address 4 times but got no response. I was unsure how to continue as I did not want to give a refund if they had arrived and consequently had not had a message through PayPal (which promotes making a claim if an item not recieved) saying the buyer was filing a dispute, so therefore I awaited a message from Lenny. The item was for £30 an ammount I am sure you would agree is not worth commiting fraud over.

I have appologised to Lenny and refunded the money as soon as I was back online. I also asked if he had recieved the messages which he states he did not but to prevent a falling out I have taken a screenshot of my sent items to prove I did sent the messages. I am proud to be a member on here and enjoy visiting the site but do not want it tarnished by this:

screenshot.jpg

Well it's funny that the only contact I actually recieved from you was minutes after I posted the feedback on here!!!

I am unsure why you never recieved them but would like to apologise once again for the mix up.

i would like to add, i bought from eskimo the same time as lenny did and the item was delivered fine, there was a mix up which was the couriers fault and had nothing to do with him and had it sorted in no time while keeping me up to date.

I think the pliers problem could be a genuine mistake on the couriers part.

Thanks very much Sparkie. Glad you are happy with the Fluke. They really are a great bit of kit aren't they. Thanks again for leaving some good feedback on here for me your a true gent.

Thanks very much Sparkie. Glad you are happy with the Fluke. They really are a great bit of kit aren't they. Thanks again for leaving some good feedback on here for me.​

No problem! And yeah really happy with it mate.

Just like to thank John from Rhino Pro for his great communications regarding my new labeller. He may not be a regular user here, but as I won the labeller in the raffle it could have been shelved or delayed.

I recommend them highly and will be using them in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks to phil7677 for the safe delivery of my new elecsa hat and 2 and a half forum pencils.;););)

Reply to *FEEDBACK SECTION*. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back