• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss *FEEDBACK SECTION*. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sintra, auction for the megger and the nic dvd, fast payer thank you.

Thanks to phil for the quick dispatch of the items and also for all his efforts for the forums and the charities.

Phil7677 Top buddy ! pens recieved with raffle tickets ! what a bonus ! great pens and well hidden from the pen gremlins in my house !
Kind regards
Kung.

Well, if its feedback you be wanting.....

Ty for my pens. Ty for my losing raffle tickets. Took me bl00dy ages to troll through the threads to find out the numbers and then more ages to find the prizes!

I started off on my "new" :) HTC Desire :) ..... lovely bit of kit and working ok on a nice 'H' connection only could I find the info? Nope, I gave up .... I really like this forum (so no gripe) but it not too accessible (it seems that way) on my phone. MY wish - the "What's New" could it include specific links to not just new posts but links included to such things as 'pens offer' and 'prizes' link and 'raffle no.s' link ....am assuming you wont be running these things too often! (I looked in the 'daily group message' and 'daily events' and nothing there :confused: seems waste of space....)

Anyway, end on a high note ... I'm not too proud to admit I liked the 4th prize so much I decided to go off and buy the 2 books on offer ..... "nice one! TTS" :) :)

Re: Feedback Section. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here.

Phil is a top man, i recieved my pens and head torch today and my cable rod on thursday. All first class.

Reply to *FEEDBACK SECTION*. Leave your buyer/seller feedback here. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net