Search the forum,

Discuss Flexicom 30cx - H/W but no C/H in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

S30/31 is no demand from Heating side, as you probably already know.
When the Boilers arrive from new they are linked out on 24V side normally so they will work without any controls by using the user interface.
If the mode button is not working at all and the harness from the user interface is good, then it sounds like the interface is faulty.
I haven't seen this of course and as you know, it's difficult to diagnose faults on the forum sometimes. It's a bit like discussing things with someone over the phone.

S30/31 is no demand from Heating side, as you probably already know.
When the Boilers arrive from new they are linked out on 24V side normally so they will work without any controls by using the user interface.
If the mode button is not working at all and the harness from the user interface is good, then it sounds like the interface is faulty.
I haven't seen this of course and as you know, it's difficult to diagnose faults on the forum sometimes. It's a bit like discussing things with someone over the phone.

I totally understand what your saying. If you were there on site, You'd have most likely figured this out in a very short space of time. I've had a chat with a few other people at work and they reckon it could be down to the interface as well. Some were left scratching their heads in wonder why you can't control the C/H setpoint from the display itself with the removal of an external demand.

I really do wish this boiler was different or at the very least, bloody well working. I'm hearing some proper horror stories about the Glow Worm 24/30cx's.

Not good at all.

Reply to Flexicom 30cx - H/W but no C/H in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock