Search the forum,

Discuss Good news! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D Skelton

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've been invited by Mr Betts' office to attend Parliament on the 6th to sit on the panel at the next committee meeting enquiring into the effectiveness of self certification schemes!

I hope Parliamentary privileges extend to me, I am known for being rather outspoken! :D

Last edited:
Not sure what this is about but I assume congratulations......I'd be asking myself why they picked me though.

I've been invited by Mr Betts' office to attend Parliament on the 6th to sit on the panel at the next committee meeting enquiring into the effectiveness of self certification schemes!

Well done! Give them hell but cover 'competency' across the board not just self certification. Every practising "electrician" needs to be certified as competent whichever way they choose to do this. And 'competency' just doesn’t mean qualifying then doing nothing thereafter for years on end but still being allowed to tinker with cables uncontrolled!

Good luck mate give the blighters a good talking to, only wish I could listen in, are you kidding about being filmed?

I actually read your submission to the part p committee - thought it was rather good actually and you along with others "were giving it to the man " so to speak
Another whiskey chaser please bar man..,,

Maybe you've been isolated as the bug in their dreams of destroying thr industry and MI6 are going to take you out!!!! ... can you fit in a suitcase?

Anyway been nice knowing you!:lol:

Hope it’s a big room, a fair number have been invited that I know of. Could get cosy!

Crikey! Now that'll be a site! Numbers mean everything in this game. Maybe the 'you know whos' will start to listen when they've got a room full of their victims in front of them! Doubtful, but it's nice to dream!

Reply to Good news! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back