Search the forum,

Discuss Grid switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

@vj AGAIN ! Are a sparkie ? Since when have you ever seen a '13a dp grid switch' ? If you've got one, a thousand pounds of my money is coming your way ! 10a, and 20a is a standard dp grid switch !

4 switches and 4 fuses below will not look good, run a 20amp supply in 2.5mm if need be run 2 to the grid and use un switched socket outlet for appliances at low level in adjacent cupboards.

4 switches and 4 fuses below will not look good, run a 20amp supply in 2.5mm if need be run 2 to the grid and use un switched socket outlet for appliances at low level in adjacent cupboards.

You would run this as a totally separate supply from the board?! Not off of the kitchen ring?

I assumed the fusing down was implied. To be honest ive only ever done the grid switching for below counter oitlets once and found it to be alot harder work than the usual fused isolaters above worktop in line with an outlet below the worktop. And i used click grid switches which come marked up for appliances and they do the fuse carrier modules to allow for fusing down

We do work for barratts homes, moriss homes, redrow and a load of other large builders and we always put the grid switches on a seperate 20 amp supply. If there is a utility we will also run a seperate one to here also.

what could be easier a supply to a grid, link your lives and then terminate into an un switched socket, simple all switching done in the same place!

Reply to Grid switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back