Discuss I'm back on the tools. What the hell is wrong with these testing companies? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Give them a practical on inspection. Print Widdlers picture shown above and tell them to identify all 12 faults. That should teach them some manners!

Week before last was with a new recruit for a week, ok on testing, visually not great. Main intake had a fuse connection unit for the off peak control circuit wired from the DNO in PVC/PVC with no cpc hence not earthed. Left front plate off and asked could he see a problem and he didn't have a clue.

Sorry to say Westward's experience just does my head in. All the stickers (yippy , another one! ) and torque screwdrivers we need to do our work and this guy doesn't know to look for an earth? Aghhh. Must be beer o'clock ...

Sorry to say Westward's experience just does my head in. All the stickers (yippy , another one! ) and torque screwdrivers we need to do our work and this guy doesn't know to look for an earth? Aghhh. Must be beer o'clock ...
Screwdrivers, stickers what are you talking about. I am sure there is a village missing you.

Reply to I'm back on the tools. What the hell is wrong with these testing companies? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been going round in circles with this question. I just cant seem to get an answer remotely close to the options. Continuity of a ring...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
Some years ago when Facebook launched they were not so bad. As time went on, they joined the older crew (Yahoo and Google - And MSN, now Bing or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock