Discuss Inspection and testing questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have got these questions on 2391-52 inspection and testing but can't remember option of 1st two questions. Please any suggestion will be valuable for me.

1) Why protective conductor are connected to MET during insulation resistance?
2) what test, other than an external earth fault loop impedance must be carried out?
3)one of the socket outlet an open circuit reading is obtained which follows :
A) Open circuit CPC connect at socket outlet
B) open circuit line connection
C) line pc are reversed
D) line and neutral are reversed

Starting with question 1, imagine the CPC wasn’t connected to the CPC bar.
What faults would that pick up?
Then consider what connecting the CPC changes

He is after the four options for 1 and 2 of the multiple choice exam, probably optimistic someone will know this.
Your question 3 in incomplete to formulate the answer.

Reply to Inspection and testing questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, sorry if posting in the wrong section. I am due to start 2391-52 course soon, and there seems to be from what I have found out, a 3 phase...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi - Just joined the forum as I'm making a career change and am training up. I've come across some mock papers online and am concerned that...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone completed the CG 2391-52 inspection & testing course online with LearnZone Media recently? Just looking for opinions or feedback...
Replies
Views
Good day. First time poster. We recently had an electrician perform the EICR, as this is a newly purchased property I thought'd I would have the...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock