Discuss Installers interested in a group website in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

To all,

I would like to thank all those involved with the initial set up of the UK Solar Installers web site and to those who saw what we were trying to achieve.

Due to the recent workloads to all those involved the site has been left dormant over recent weeks and months and no one person is to blame for that. As you will all appreciate times have been hectic.

For those who have visited the site in the recent weeks you will of seen the vast sums of hacked spam posts advertising alsorts of items and websites.

Due to the vast numbers of these it has been decided to retract the website as soon as possible and suspend its services until further notice.

I would again like to thank all those involved with the site and to the support offered in its set up. A special thank you to Rob who's hard work went into the site design and to his own cost the set up and launch. Also a thank you to all those who showed interest and made the effort to support our activities online in the form of our own forum. The posts made I'm sure helped all and I know they certainly helped me. Again I thank you.

For anyone now reading this sticky who has an interest in the site please no further PMs to me on this mater as stated the site is no more. Sorry.

sorry grumps, must have read it wrong

Haha, sticks and stones! Wife calls me worse.

My point was our website was set up to combat the need for lead generation services and if you had seen it you would of taken note of that. Rather than jumping in with both feet to advertise your site.

Seems you must sponsor the forum also as your web link hasn't been removed due to censorship. Where as the post after yours advertising a new site has since been removed!

We may need to raise this with mods (who do Stirling work)

Now who's the grump again!

You should take a look.... It's rather basic 1990's web design... Can't imagine any potential customer wanting to use it!

I was about to take you to task re being critical of someone's work, after all how would you like it etc? But I thought it wise to have a quick shifty before firing off, just as well I did. Now I feel I should come out in support of your well thought out critique. It's a pile! Just another lead generation site with no added value.

Reply to Installers interested in a group website in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net