Currently reading:
ITC Computer room

Discuss ITC Computer room in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

davetherave1979

Hi I have a job to do in a school the room used to be a music room now they want it to be a ITC suite what are the regs with these rooms as I havent done one of these since I was an apprentice.

All sockets will be in dado trunking.

1) does the sockets need to be rcd protected not sure if any cables are buried in walls as havent done a site visit.

2) Does the 31 computers work stations need more then 1 ring due to earth leakage from the computers.

any help would be much appreciated

Dave

max. 10 computers on a circuit if RCBO protected ( which i would fit anyway, non-skilled personnel ). hi integrity earthing.

Reply to ITC Computer room in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back