• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Job Lot of lighting for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Roobi69

DIY
Reaction score
Hi there,

I hope it's ok to post here but I have a job lot of lighting from a job and I'd like to sell them. They are all still boxed and have never been used. I have:

Ansell

1 x Volant LED IP54 Surface brick light/ wall light (AVOLEDSWL)

4Lite
8 x garden spike and surface LED 5w 4000k 230v - 50h (code 4L2/2000)
2 x 7.5w LED 230v-50h (4L1/5307) - in white
2 x 7.5w LED 230v-50h (4L1/5306) - in black
2x High output pendant LED 16w LED 230V 50H(4L1/5304)
2 x filament pendant LED supplied with G125 Filament LED globe bulb (4L1/7200) E27 PENDANT LIGHT in silver finish
2 x filament pendant LED - supplied with ST64 filament LED E27 pendant light (4l1/7202) in silver finish
2 x filament pendant LED - supplied with ST64 filament LED E27 pendant light (4l1/7203) in gold finish

£275 + postage but open to offers

Reply to Job Lot of lighting for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I’m pretty uninitiated in electrics and wonder if this garden installation is possible and what I might need to achieve it. I have a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
Hello. So I've learned a lot about dimmers on this last job. The customer wanted everything downstairs on dimmers and boy has it been a...
Replies
Views
D
had a quote on this job not sure if it's decent price any help needed ??? Lounge 4 x double socket 1 x single socket above fire for TV 1 x...
Replies
Views
V
Hi guys, I need some help with pricing a job please. property info: 3 phase 400V supply. 4 levels. 8 Bedrooms (5 with on suit, 3 with out), 1 x...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock