Currently reading:
Meter tails from outside??

Discuss Meter tails from outside?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening chaps
First fixing a new build this week I’ve got a dilemma I’ve not come across before, the meter box is outside and the consumer unit is to go in the garage it’s on the same wall about 1.5m away but the meter cupboard is outside on faced brickwork and the consumer is inside the garage (obviously) my concern is how Can I get the meter tails from the cupboard into the consumer and keep within the regs?
any ideas?

MICC is outwith the skillset of most domestic sparks. Myself included.
I haven't done any meaningful pyro work since I was an apprentice 20 odd years ago.
Even then I wasn't great at it.
I would think SWA is within the skillset of just about everyone and if it's a new build a route could be found.

Reply to Meter tails from outside?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back