1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new British Forums, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Outside lights in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. fatgreeny09

fatgreeny09 Active EF Member

Don't know who designed the patio bit I did electrical design and bought the lights too

2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. westward10

westward10 Electrician's Arms

Top Poster Of Month

I don't want to kick you in the teeth but it isn't the best design, I suspect you think the same or else you wouldn't be asking on here, sorry.

dansk likes this.
  4. StefOtter

StefOtter EF Member

Looks dodgy to me bud start again I think and do it properly to regs.

5. LedsUniverse

LedsUniverse New EF Member

6. Advertisement

to hide this advert.