Discuss OVEN AND COMBI MICROWAVE WIRING in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

And nothing as its my own house.
That doesn't matter. New circuits have to be notified.
If you are doing it yourself, you'll need to raise a building notice BEFORE WORK STARTS and pay the LABC fee. And be prepared to certify the new circuit using all that calibrated test equipment you have to hand.

But maybe i'm wasting my time advising you the correct way to do things?

use the existing 6.0mm to a 45A cooker switch, then split off with 2 x 2.5mm radials, each on a 20A D/P switch.

Reply to OVEN AND COMBI MICROWAVE WIRING in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

when installing circuits protected my mcb's , i have always used the 80% rule. eg a lighting circuits where the load won't exceed 80% of the mcb...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am Currently in the process of building an extension and my builders will shortly be getting their electricians to commence the first fix...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to fit two ovens at home, one conventional and a smaller combi oven/microwave. They are both rated at 16A. The current supply is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced my old Electrolux oven which operated with a 13 amp plug. The new Kenwood oven I ordered says a 16 amp (Requires hardwiring to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back