Currently reading:
pendent problems BIG TIME

Discuss pendent problems BIG TIME in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hang on a mo,maybe he's not done such a bad thing at least when he gets old he can uprate each lamp to 500w halogen without overloading,thats if it's wired by then lol

You trying to start a fire its 10mm yer after strip back the ends an chop the rose off the pendent an tape them together just chop the cpc right out same problem at the light switch no bother just leave the feed an switck wire bare an pocking out the wall give the women a metal clamp to clamp it on an off remember an tell her to only switch them on with bare feet

Just first fixed a new lighting circuit it a domestic dwelling I've wired it in 6mm t&e to avoid any vd over the 20m circuit. Now here's the tricky bit how the hell do I second fix this into a pendent, I was thinking of cutting some strands of the cores, will this comply with bs7672?
i have got 25mm in mine

Derbylad you are the 1st and last to reply to this thread in 2 years lol

Thread closed.

Reply to pendent problems BIG TIME in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock