Search the forum,

Discuss RCD Tripping in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Definatly agree with nickblake I'd put my last dollor on it. Glad to see you got to the bottom of it willy, like you said it would have been nice to have found the actual problem so you could have rectified it and been safe in the knowledge it's not going to rear it's ugly head again but I suppose alls well that ends well :)

at least if the fault recurs, you know where to look. must have been a N/E fault behind 1 of the sockets. cable trapped, insulation nicked.

Tel just reminded me of a job i done in a factory long long time ago, I explained to the production manager (Hitler type) that the insulation had been nicked.......................He had all the factory lined up saying he was gonna get to the bottom of who had knicked his insulation, to much stuff going missing etc ......He looked a right plonker.
at least if the fault recurs, you know where to look. must have been a N/E fault behind 1 of the sockets. cable trapped, insulation nicked.

Lol I don't see all the answers on here do I because I just follow the link from my emails on phone and it's that slow to go back pages!

ah, someone who knows how to use a moby for other than phoning people... respect. i can just about master text thingies. (reading , not sending)

You need to get yourself one of these apple phones.....plays music, has Internet, email, and there is a application were I can send invoices straight from the phone and they get it on a official letterhead, same for estimates and it keeps it all logged like a proper database system...all fits nicely into your pocket!

You need to get yourself one of these apple phones.....plays music, has Internet, email, and there is a application were I can send invoices straight from the phone and they get it on a official letterhead, same for estimates and it keeps it all logged like a proper database system...all fits nicely into your pocket!

sounds a great app whats it called?

Invoice2go.....make sure you pay for it though it's about £3.50
The free version is only a lite version and only allows 3 invoices to be logged!

gerroff. sending invoices from a moby. you'll be telling me that man has landed on the moon next.

You can look back if you have good signal so your Internet runs fast but were I was it would of taken about 3-4 minutes to go back each page! Were as now I am in a good signal place and can see that a N-e fault was suggested many a time!

I know this forum can be addictive .................have illusions of all our respected froum members sneaking about sites/factories/offices/homes telling others .....hmmm just need to go to the van for something ...in order to get the forum fix

Reply to RCD Tripping in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back