Search the forum,

Discuss So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't worry we will get you over your technophobia XD

Hey don't worry about me, I have got a windows 8 touchscreen laptop, a windows 8 19" laptop, Ipad, ipad 4 retina display, ps3 and a
3d smart tv. dont talk to me about technophobia.

If you havent all ready buy an external hdd to backup to.

I have to correct you there marvo.

As long as its the same architecture e.g. an x86 or x64 disk and the right version e.g. win7.

You can install any from the disk by deleting a certain file

Its eI.cfg on win7 to install from basic to ultimate from the one disk
Doesn't the actual licence key you own determine which version is installed ie home, student, ultimate etc?

hmm. update. resarted in safe mode doe the scan, shanky suggested. said nothing bad found. now i can access start menu.

Don't let it lull you into a false sense of security, back up absolutely everything.
I would follow marvo's advice and backup anything important immediately.

Ive had a goosed motherboard before that kept causing problems etc. Software faults are not too bad but hardware faults can be a pain in the arse to faultfind if you dont have spare parts to try to narrow it down

Or ------ if his hard drive is failing.
Remember always use protection from viruses

tumblr_m947hukfRr1qfje60.jpg

.......... or just drinking & shagging.
when you get to a certain age,with certain health issues then shagging is an event,lol at least that's what my gp tells me.
3 golden rules for men of a certain age
1 never pass up the chance to have a pee
2 never trust a fart
3 never waste an erection

Reply to So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back