Search the forum,

Discuss So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Or ------ if his hard drive is failing.
Remember always use protection from viruses

tumblr_m947hukfRr1qfje60.jpg

.......... or just drinking & shagging.
when you get to a certain age,with certain health issues then shagging is an event,lol at least that's what my gp tells me.
3 golden rules for men of a certain age
1 never pass up the chance to have a pee
2 never trust a fart
3 never waste an erection

Reply to So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was looking for the likes of the SQB1603K and see it is out of stock at CEF and no delivery option available. Odd. Then I search for the part on...
Replies
Views
I had done a job for a lady in June, pretty big job. When I finished it was getting later in the evening so I decided to stop by with the bill the...
Replies
Views
I recently noticed that my array is no longer outputting anything to the meter or grid. Managed to get access to the inverter today and Sunnyboy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am struggling to answer the question I am being asked daily. Once the 1st April deadline for the EICR reports to be completed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back