Discuss Split personality in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just met a friend of my long time mates tonight and was warned she had a split personality ... It was one of the weirdest experiences in my live..... one minute we are talking normal sounds really sweet then all of a sudden she switches to a defensive argumentative mad women :ack2:... her mates jump in and do some calming down she goes to loo then back to her previous self with no recollection of what happened...now I'm tolerant to an extreme but this had me saying 'catch you later, It my bedtime' ... :juggle2:

Last edited:
Come across quite a few people like this over the years. Most of the time the condition is controlled quite well with medication, it's when they forget or refuse to take them, things can get a bit hairy.

Could be she's on drugs or maybe just some mental disorder. Either way people like this are best avoided.

I had a neighbour several years ago who claimed she was psychic and was in communication with the local mountain. Every time there was something that happened locally she used to ring my bell at any time of the night or day in tears and blubberng about how the mountain was disappointed or hurt. We used to contact her family to come and console her and many times suggested to them she shouldn't be living alone. It got to the point where I ended up disconnecting my doorbell and a year or so later there was a large fire on the mountain and she committed suicide.

Could be she's on drugs or maybe just some mental disorder. Either way people like this are best avoided.

I had a neighbour several years ago who claimed she was psychic and was in communication with the local mountain. Every time there was something that happened locally she used to ring my bell at any time of the night or day in tears and blubberng about how the mountain was disappointed or hurt. We used to contact her family to come and console her and many times suggested to them she shouldn't be living alone. It got to the point where I ended up disconnecting my doorbell and a year or so later there was a large fire on the mountain and she committed suicide.

That's really interesting and sad.

I once read a book called 'Africa Drums'. That was about the bush telegraph and their psychic culture and dreams.

It makes you wonder...............

Last edited:
I suppose we all have multiple personalities to a certain extent,we are different personalities when in work or in the pub,to strangers or to friends or family and so on
It seems to me the people who are badly affected have a very very extreme version of what's considered a natural personality

When asked why do you talk to yourself
1 I like talking to an intelligent man
2 I like listening to what an intelligent man has to say
icon7.png

Just met a friend of my long time mates tonight and was warned she had a split personality ... It was one of the weirdest experiences in my live..... one minute we are talking normal sounds really sweet then all of a sudden she switches to a defensive argumentative mad women :ack2:... her mates jump in and do some calming down she goes to loo then back to her previous self with no recollection of what happened...now I'm tolerant to an extreme but this had me saying 'catch you later, It my bedtime' ... :juggle2:

I wouldn't worry too much about it - it's the Default setting for most women.

Reply to Split personality in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net