Currently reading:
Things an Electrician would never say

Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Seriously Miss Clancy, I don’t know when or why the UFO dumped all those domestic installers amongst us. But I’ve got an awful feeling it ain’t coming back for them.

Seriously Miss Clancy, I don’t know when or why the UFO dumped all those domestic installers amongst us. But I’ve got an awful feeling it ain’t coming back for them......

.....and they get all of their top quality materials from a big orange shed with leaflets on how to install them. What could possibly go wrong????

.....and they get all of their top quality materials from a big orange shed with leaflets on how to install them. What could possibly go wrong????

So if the big orange shed is the mother of all f-ups and the leaflets are the father of all f-ups , does that make Part P the abused child?:jester:

No…I’m not late madam! Watching too many "late night 18+" movies, has given you an unrealistic impression of just how long it takes for an emergency electrician to arrive.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
The front of my red regs book has been bleached by the sun to a lighter shade of yellow. Does anyone think I will be able to pass it off as the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] amendment for my scam inspection?:smile:

Of cause size matters! Nobody wants a small wimpy plastic CU when you can have a butch metal one.:smile:

I’ve hidden that bodge job so deep in the wall even google won’t be able to find it.:smile:

Last edited:
Hello Miss Clancy, would you like to see my Lichtenberg scar?:wink_smile:

A lot of microwave electricians (ready in five minutes) cry when they look at their work. The trick is not to form an emotional bond with their Kabelsalat.:smile: Trust the Germans to have a word for this…lol.

I’m a leader, not a follower. Unless it’s a dark scary roof space, then you my young apprentice are going first!:biggrin:

I’m a leader, not a follower. Unless it’s a dark scary roof space, then you my young apprentice are going first!:biggrin:

I would never tell the sparkys mate to do any job that I would not be happy doing myself. BUT the size of that loft hatch and the size of my gut dictates that you are doing the upstairs lighting circuit. (had this a few weeks ago, I could not even get my shoulders through the hatch so the 16 year old 7 stone twig-let got sent up lol)

I would never tell the sparkys mate to do any job that I would not be happy doing myself. BUT the size of that loft hatch and the size of my gut dictates that you are doing the upstairs lighting circuit. (had this a few weeks ago, I could not even get my shoulders through the hatch so the 16 year old 7 stone twig-let got sent up lol)
you need to go easy on the pies paul XD

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock