Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Guys,

How about:- 'Look Lady the more questions you ask me about electrics and why your light doesn't now work or why there is a little bit of smoke from fuse box, the more the invoices are going to be'

Best wishes,

Rex

Due to the downturn in the economy, I’m forced to sell my old collection of IET wiring regulations memorabilia, so that I can continue paying for my --- subscription. If your interested, please call 01582 *******. If Emma picks up, ask for Torchy the battery boy.

And I swear to god, I would wet my pants if anybody actually did it. :jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
During the day shift I don’t believe in ghosts. On the night shift I’m a little more open minded.:joker:

To find my wires in the stud walls, I’ve never had to use the five point palm exploding heart technique that Pai Mei taught me, but for you my dopey plastering friend, I will make an exception.

Customer asks what are your pastimes and hobbies ..

I go on this Electricians forum in my spare time and discuss things with other people because I don't have a life .....LOl....

Customer asks what are your pastimes and hobbies ..

I go on this Electricians forum in my spare time and discuss things with other people because I don't have a life .....LOl....

One day this thread will be reclassified as a documentary….lol.

Help your self to all my tools and equipment.. I've spent the last twenty odd years building it up so that we can ALL benefit and then you can chuck all your wages down the bog or up your nose..

Speaking to trainee ,

No don't stop using your mobile phone on my account , and by the way you don't want to get those trainers dirty do you ...

So you want to pay me by monthly installments for the rewire. Sorry luv, this isn't cash converters.

(btw this must be one of the oldest running threads, almost 5 years old! I'll buy it a birthday card in September!!! keep it going lads, love all of these)

As far as I'm concerned the moron who suggested I should climb down from the trees has a lot to answer for.

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net