Currently reading:
Things an Electrician would never say

Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Come back kamikaze all is forgiven. Just thought I'd bring this thread back to life just to wind up millwallken ;). Sorry Ken.

Just to keep it going....lol :tounge_smile:
You know you are an electrical jedi master when, you're drunker than you've ever been in your life and still know that the possibilitiy of successfully connecting up a one way switch is 3,720 to 1.

"Well, shall we see who can get there first? I will drop everything, reschedule all my appointments and drive 120 miles to replace this vitally important blown lamp and arrive on the doorstep at 5.00pm with with a set of ladders and a spare bulb, you put your hand in your pocket and arrive with a cheque for what you owe me. If you get there first, I'll change the lamp for free."

Do me a favour, just hold those two crocodile clips for me while I have a look at what’s wrong with this button. :devilish:

The length of a minute depends on what colour wire your holding. :wink5:

Customer: So, how long have you been an electrician?
Electrician: Me? No, I'm a plasterer, I just like to have a go at electrics every now and then.

Try it with your customers. Some of the faces you see are classics.

i like my coffe like my women, strong and sweet.

of course mrs i'll have to do your rewire before your central heating is fitted so that i can lift the floorboards & leave them loose ready for the plumber... ;-)

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock